Whats the best Catalyst Remix you've heard so far? Post the Youtube link or others! Mine is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbIXBJkY_90

Tags: Linkin, Park, The, catalyst, imacce

Views: 657

Replies to This Discussion

ooh sorry stil no comment, stil here waitin...if ur mix is better u can jus post it an ill here it an learn so much more dnt u think

Sihon Smith said:
ye? so wats horrible abt it, tell me so i can work on it. wat abt it huh?

Almo said:
Architec, sorry, but your mix is horrible.
I think you don't have time. Submissions are about to stop. But, if you want quick notes:

1- When you slice an audio piece you have to fade it in and out slightly so it doesn't just stop suddenely and cause an annoying effect.

2- You need to spice it up a little and make it sound like you did something to it and not just rearranged the tracks. I am aware that you added something, but, it's almost nothing. The whole thing sounds as if you only rearranged the thing.
You're pathetic btw. Go to hell.
wat u tlkin abt fade in or out voices to make it sound gud?, listen i didnt go to school for this k, no school can teach u how to make a hit track. I dont read music and mixing books i write them,
And 2, LP wants a hit song, wat? u thot that if u go all original on them and put flairs here n ther they wuld choose it? Dnt be dumb, thats y they gave u the stems in the first place. they dnt want a remix ALMO, the want AN ALBUM TRACK, NEWAY U CAN MAKE IT, MAKE IT, THATS Y THEY GAVE U THE STEMS. i doubt u even listened to the whole song, if u think thers 1 thats better as a complete song please post it, please do. bet u didnt even c the marking scheme

Almo said:
I think you don't have time. Submissions are about to stop. But, if you want quick notes:

1- When you slice an audio piece you have to fade it in and out slightly so it doesn't just stop suddenely and cause an annoying effect.

2- You need to spice it up a little and make it sound like you did something to it and not just rearranged the tracks. I am aware that you added something, but, it's almost nothing. The whole thing sounds as if you only rearranged the thing.
for some1 saying my vid isnt gud i wuldve expected u 2 post urs ALMO, afterall i did ask u 2 post 1 that u think was a better track. i just heard urs ALMO, i c y ur upset ALMO, i c y ur the 1st person to say my vid sucks ALMO, cuz i thot u had it in the bag ALMO. well Submissions r dun now, lets c if wat u sed was rite. oh...and if ur song was on their album how long u think listeners wuld listen to it b4 they changed to the next song? think ALMO only we kno abt the competition, only we kno how the stems sound, u think the public evn has a clue? so wen the public hears my song, wat...u think they'll say he didnt add ne instruments to it? nope. i cut n sliced all the tracks perfectly an made an new song and added 12 NEW TRACKS to the intstrumental, but u culdnt hear that culd u

Almo said:
You're pathetic btw. Go to hell.
Dude, your rank is 200+ for god's sake. Mine had been 20th for three days before better people posted their tracks and topped me. I believe most of them are better than me and that's fine. Now I am playing around 80. So, we're all around the range of the top 100. If your track is so good, why aren't you even in the top 100? And why are you so mad? How old are you?

Tell me really, if you think your track is so good and "MOST DEFINATELY THE BEST", why couldn't people vote for you?
TRUTH IS i dnt hav the means to advertise lik yall do, i cnt evn check my rank. now i kno its 200th, thnx for tellin me, reason its ther is cuz i posted it less than 2 days ago, if its 200th that means it jumped 1500 spaces from 1694th in 46 hours. that actually means its doin well. and sorry man, i went thru alot to join the competition, and i realli cnt afford to lose. can u send me a link to the number 1 so i can hear it? .

Almo said:
Dude, your rank is 200+ for god's sake. Mine had been 20th for three days before better people posted their tracks and topped me. I believe most of them are better than me and that's fine. Now I am playing around 80. So, we're all around the range of the top 100. If your track is so good, why aren't you even in the top 100? And why are you so mad? How old are you?

Tell me really, if you think your track is so good and "MOST DEFINATELY THE BEST", why couldn't people vote for you?
Im 20 by the way

Sihon Smith said:
TRUTH IS i dnt hav the means to advertise lik yall do, i cnt evn check my rank. now i kno its 200th, thnx for tellin me, reason its ther is cuz i posted it less than 2 days ago, if its 200th that means it jumped 1500 spaces from 1694th in 46 hours. that actually means its doin well. and sorry man, i went thru alot to join the competition, and i realli cnt afford to lose. can u send me a link to the number 1 so i can hear it? .

Almo said:

You're 288

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/25130

And, just to let you know, when your rank is 1000th for example, 1 vote can jump you 100 ranks. 10 votes can get you to top 300. So, it doesn't mean you're doing well. It means, you don't have zero votes. In the top 5 you need tens maybe hundreds of votes to rank higher.
well all i did was post it couple hours ago, if its ther its ther. does that mean only the person who gets u 2 1st can win?

Almo said:
You're 288

And, just to let you know, when your rank is 1000th for example, 1 vote can jump you 100 ranks. 10 votes can get you to top 300. So, it doesn't mean you're doing well. It means, you don't have zero votes. In the top 5 you need tens maybe hundreds of votes to rank higher.
I thought you posted it 46 hours ago.

Sihon Smith said:
well all i did was post it couple hours ago, if its ther its ther. does that mean only the person who gets u 2 1st can win?

Almo said:
You're 288

ye i did, 46 hours isnt really that long. i not attacking u o nething but u kno that all LP was tryin to say was that they wanted an album track rite? so is lik evrybody fighting to build a better remix to the song instead of the song itself. they gave u the stems to use those stems and add a little flair with ur soundkits. so everybody elses fighting to add more instruments and making a better remix, while linkin park only wants a hit track. Thats y in the rules it says linkin park ll choose the winner, because they want a song that they lik for their album, They also sed they listen to all submissions, so it wuldnt even matter if the person is at number 1 because its jus people who voted who got him ther. At the end of the day LP has the final say

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service