Post your other favorite bands (besides LP), and say why you like them! I love Breaking Benjamin, Godsmack, Disturbed, Sick Puppies, Evanescance, and The Fray (my guilty pleasure band). Feel free to comment on any one of those :)

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Disturbed, Skillet, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenge Sevenfold
I love LP and they are absolutely 100% my all time favorite group/band/artist but My second is Bloc party they are amazing!! Their lyrics are out of this world if your open minded and are into indie bands i suggest you listen to some of their songs (banquet and signs are my fav songs) Their from the UK and their drummer is AMAZING( but not better than rob :D)
omg they're all amazing! great taste in music :D

Shawnel Saffo said:
Disturbed, Skillet, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenge Sevenfold
omg i just discovered safetysuit! theyre awesome! anyone else heard of them? if not, i reccomend listening to "anywhere but here" or "stay"
Bring me the horizon ^___^ ♥
omg i love those ones too! i just recently started liking offspring alot :D awesome awesome :)

Victoria Terrazas said:

Right now I'm into Garbage, Evanescence, Korn, and I recently just started listening to The Offspring, all really good bands.

I like Blue and One Republic other than LP.

I like Simple Plan, Three Days Grace, One Republic, 30 Seconds To Mars, Panic! At The Disco, and Green Day. But my favorite is of corse LINKIN PARK!!!!!

Coldplay,Avenged Svenfold,30 Seconds to Mars and Limp Bizkit.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service