any funny stories or incidents you can share with us ?? haha!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

my friend, johnny, went up to one of his friends, who's a girl. he decides to mess with her, so he puts his arm around her and says " Heeeey baby". then "she" turns around. "she" happens to be a guy with the same-looking hair. johnny sees his mistake and runs away.... literally RUNS away!
haha, nooo wayyy

croses sǝsoɹɔ said:
my friend, johnny, went up to one of his friends, who's a girl. he decides to mess with her, so he puts his arm around her and says " Heeeey baby". then "she" turns around. "she" happens to be a guy with the same-looking hair. johnny sees his mistake and runs away.... literally RUNS away!
yess its 100% true!! my friend told me at a dance at my school today and i couldnt stop laughing.
I was once that wasted i woke up in my bath half clothed the next morning, lmaoo, ive no recollection of how i got there, but it was a blinder of a nightt ! ;]
smoooooooth rolfmao

john said:
I was once that wasted i woke up in my bath half clothed the next morning, lmaoo, ive no recollection of how i got there, but it was a blinder of a nightt ! ;]
my friends were playing a trading card game while we were outside. an old car passes by and one of the friends calls "hmm. nice mustang", honestly thinking it was a mustang although it obviously wasnt. it had racing stripes on it, so a third friend yells "NICE CAR, BUMBLEBEE!!!!" the people turn around in a driveway and we run to our backyard. from around the houses, a few of my friends see the men coming out. when we get back, most of the trading cards are missing.....

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service