My other most fav bands are : nirvana, foo fighters, pink floyd, fall out boy and red hot chilli peppers ;]

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Quite Similar actually - was a teenager in the days of Nirvana and loved RHC 'Blood Sugar Sex Magic' which was also out at that time.My husband was a big Pink Floyd fan in his youth, and I was a little kid when 'Brick in the Wall' was a hit - loved it!
Saw Fall Out Boy at LG a couple of years ago and Foo Fighters at Wembly.
Love Paramore - seen them twice. Also seen Simple Plan, Panic at the Disco
Like Stone Sour a lot and a little bit of Slipknot stuff (prefer it when Corey actually sings!)
Love Florence and the Machine.
Love loads of stuff really! Have a wide taste in music! Most watched music channel is definitely Kerrang though!
paramore, green day, 3OH!3, silverstein, one republic, neon tree..... some black eyed peas... i loved dead memories by slipknot and wasteland by 10 years
cool trudi, r u going to see the foos next year @ milton keynes ? ima going ;] got my ticket ha!

Trudi-Louise Brannon said:
Quite Similar actually - was a teenager in the days of Nirvana and loved RHC 'Blood Sugar Sex Magic' which was also out at that time.My husband was a big Pink Floyd fan in his youth, and I was a little kid when 'Brick in the Wall' was a hit - loved it!
Saw Fall Out Boy at LG a couple of years ago and Foo Fighters at Wembly.
Love Paramore - seen them twice. Also seen Simple Plan, Panic at the Disco
Like Stone Sour a lot and a little bit of Slipknot stuff (prefer it when Corey actually sings!)
Love Florence and the Machine.
Love loads of stuff really! Have a wide taste in music! Most watched music channel is definitely Kerrang though!
Unfortunately not, which is a shame since MK is only down the road from me! I just couldn't afford to buy a ticket that close to Christmas, especially since I had the LP and Paramore concerts round the same time (petrol, food & tour t-shirts!) Just bad timing this year! I'm sure it will be just as fab as Wembly a couple of years ago!
Well, I like Boys Like Girls, three days grace, nickel back, one republic and yada yada yada

And for the last time, I HATE PARAMORE!!!!!!! X-(, They stole LP's ppl choice award!!!!!!!!!

Paramore Sucks!!!!!! (Exept for one song - The Only Exeption)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service