Some where just to chat about whatever has been happening.

Views: 517

Replies to This Discussion

how is everyone? hope your all fine im loving your activity on here while ive been off

haha its normally me that keeps everyone up.

especially emi, i had her up to 0730 it was 0530 where im at we done that for a few days up to stupid hrs of the morning

its 1.25 am here

Mike Mantecon said:

i think everyone else is asleep because i kept them up to late or working on the song. But I'm fine:)

Hey hey^^

haha~ so am i~

Katrina. B said:

how is everyone? hope your all fine im loving your activity on here while ive been off

Hi~

how r u

Ina Seibt said:

Hey hey^^

hiya !

Today February 8th is Phoenix birthday! Don't forget to wish him something!:)

Hy Gabrielle! How are you?:)

Gabrielle Klein said:

hiya !

Hi Emiliana !

I'm ok... thanks ! and you ?

I'm trying to decide what to cook for dinner.. any suggestions are welcome ! :)

Emiliana said:

Gabrielle Klein said:

hiya !

Actually i feel like complete sh*t today. My head hurts so badly, like it wants explode or something. Even none medication doesnt help me today.
Maybe you should try to pasta+parmesan cheese+crevettes and chilli.(What to you think of this:D) (I definitely love this)

Gabrielle Klein said:

Hi Emiliana !

Emiliana said:

Gabrielle Klein said:

hiya !

I'm not prone to migraine, but when I go a bad headache. I lie down in the dark with eyes closed, concentrate on my breathing only and just imagine my brain having a clear out of its connections.. old ones are destroyed, and new ones are being made, cobwebs around old ones are removed etc.. of course it will be painful, but then I got a new way of thinking to discover and play with :)

I can't eat seafood :/ but that made me want to cook : pasta, cheese, creme fraiche and saucisson sec (salami)

Emiliana said:

Actually i feel like complete sh*t today. My head hurts so badly, like it wants explode or something. Even none medication doesnt help me today.
Maybe you should try to pasta+parmesan cheese+crevettes and chilli.(What to you think of this:D) (I definitely love this)

Gabrielle Klein said:

Hi Emiliana !

Emiliana said:

Gabrielle Klein said:

hiya !

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service