What do you guys think of this group? All opinions welcome.

If you have any questions or issues about the group and i'm unavailable, i have appointed some members as administrators they are,

Emiliana,

Scotty Luo,

Mike Mantecon,

Katrin Kaskla.

We will try answer your questions and resolve any issues you may have as quickly as possible.

Views: 256

Replies to This Discussion

i cant use my bank card online will need to get someone to do it for me and give them the money

id love to go to live show

Katrin Kaskla said:

Yeah... you are the lucky one. I want to be a part of LPU too, but it isn´t so easy for me. :(

Katrina. B said:

not yet kat k if i hear they coming back to uk im joining cause i want front row tickets and early entry meet & greets too

also i can film from front row for all you guys to watch

Me too. But then I have to travel. I don´t know, maybe they will come here. I hope so...

Katrina. B said:

i cant use my bank card online will need to get someone to do it for me and give them the money

Katrin Kaskla said:

Yeah... you are the lucky one. I want to be a part of LPU too, but it isn´t so easy for me. :(

Katrina. B said:

not yet kat k if i hear they coming back to uk im joining cause i want front row tickets and early entry meet & greets too

Same ...

Katrin Kaskla said:

Me too. But then I have to travel. I don´t know, maybe they will come here. I hope so...

Katrina. B said:

Katrin Kaskla said:

Katrina. B said:

i think ill send the link to the band for the birthday messages

what do you think?

I would like to take the time to thank all of you for joining this group. You guys are awesome.

Thanks for making this group so active.

thanks m8

We have so many comments here and lot of positive energy... I think it´s the group here in LP site. xD

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service