You know that LP`s song can make you feel so exciting and you can even feel your blood boiling~!

I love sport , especially Inline-Skating, I love the feel when I `m flying in the sky with my wheels!~

everytime I`m wearing my shoes, I would open my MP3 player and turned it to LP`s songs (Bleed It Out is the most frequent), and that would made me soooooo exciting and full of zap!always ready to fly!

do you like sports? and have you ever listen to LP while you are doing your sport?how do you guys feel?

this is me and below it is my friends!

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhh you do skating? Great! Once I tried roller skating & got my face rammed into neighbor's wall..:|

Scotty Luo said:

oh ,so many times my philips falling while I`m jumping with my skating shoes~but I`m lucky because it`s so light~

Mike Mantecon said:

I agree. LP songs are good anywhere. And yeah, my headphones have fallen off while i was running many times, luckily the ipod didn't fall off with it:)

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

LP songs are great to be heard anywhere doing any activity but yea its really fun to have LP sound in your earphones while playing badminton..(provided earphones don't fall off..:D)

Haha ,that must be so hurt!~

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

Ohhh you do skating? Great! Once I tried roller skating & got my face rammed into neighbor's wall..:|

Scotty Luo said:

oh ,so many times my philips falling while I`m jumping with my skating shoes~but I`m lucky because it`s so light~

Mike Mantecon said:

I agree. LP songs are good anywhere. And yeah, my headphones have fallen off while i was running many times, luckily the ipod didn't fall off with it:)

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

LP songs are great to be heard anywhere doing any activity but yea its really fun to have LP sound in your earphones while playing badminton..(provided earphones don't fall off..:D)

really ??that`s so cool ! I just don`t know how to master it .maybe I`m not strong enough

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

Yeah I can! Infact I love it!! But the good thing is that sometimes I've won the matches bcuz f LP songs.. I mean, I downloaded Breaking the habit from beemp3 but it turned out to be a live recording from a concert & when I heard that madness, those screams, crowd going Gaga, I went crazy& smacked my racket hard into that shuttle & won the match!:D

Scotty Luo said:

You love badminton? that cool ,I can play it but not very good lol

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

Its so easy...
1.Earphones in..

2.LP song-Play.. 
& you'll be full of energy 

I know what it feels like ~

when I`m listening to  LP`s song ,and start to wear my shoes , I just know I`m gonna fly !

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

Its so easy...
1.Earphones in..

2.LP song-Play.. 
& you'll be full of energy 

Yeah... it`s an amazing feeling.

I like badminton too. We played it with my best friend just for fun and we hit the ball 110 times. xD We were really bored. xD Haha. I´m really good at badmonton. :D

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

Yeah I can! Infact I love it!! But the good thing is that sometimes I've won the matches bcuz f LP songs.. I mean, I downloaded Breaking the habit from beemp3 but it turned out to be a live recording from a concert & when I heard that madness, those screams, crowd going Gaga, I went crazy& smacked my racket hard into that shuttle & won the match!:D

Scotty Luo said:

You love badminton? that cool ,I can play it but not very good lol

Shivani Bhardwaj said:

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service