Do you prefer the older album or the newer one?

Do you like mike singing or rapping?

Do you like LP's side projects, Fort Minor and

Dead By Sunrise? 

Views: 221

Replies to This Discussion

i didnt buy it yet, too :D but listened to all FM songs they're awesome *-*

there has been a turn i havent necisarlly like all their newer songs but their lyrics still kinda stick to the old them......... i like Mike doing both cuz he has beutiful voice.......i like fort minor but now ima lookup dead by sunrise...i dont really know what that is.... but i love the fact their trying new things i love almost all their songs but one...... so i just hope they keep up the stuff their doin bein creative and stuff!!!

dead by sunrise is chester's other band and omg the whole album is awesome

Well... I think I should listen to Dead By Sunrise. xD

its really good u should listen i have all the album here in a forum

I'm gonna start with dream what i saw yesterday. I saw dream where I was abducted by body metamorphosis and Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington came to this place, they changed themselves for me to save me. It wasn't some kind of creepy place and that these guys was there relaxed me. It ended with that i was hanging with Mike Shinoda and he was really enthusiastic and wanted to talk to me things which interested about him and i was really suprised for this.
That kind of dream left my think about Linkin Park. Well i haven't been their oldest fan and i feel that i'm pretty new fan. I'm always loved their music, but when i came to this site(in december to be more updated for every news and everything what can includ their music) i have felt how slowfly step-by-step they have changed my life. Thanks to them i have got back more and more forgotten interests. If you have been so down with yourself that nothing can affect you - you have lost every kind of interest about yourself,other people and everything around you, it's like that you don't do your ordinary things and live your life,you do - it's just you don't feel anymore anything for the things you do - you're just too empty and numb and nothing can affect you. And about Linkin Park - i feel the way how i can contact with their music. I can fit myself with their lyrics+music is always been perfect to me.So their music and lyrics represent to my pure perfection and harmony. I'm always really glad if i can read any kind of articles or other reviews or just see their live videoas and performances and it's always give me lot's of positive energy. And not only their music, i'm also interested to hear more about Mike Shinoda and Joe Hahn art projects and Mike S. and Chester B. other side project news like"Fort Minor" and "Bead By Sunrise".
So Thank you so much Linkin Park that you affected my with full of positive energy, lots of fun, give back lots of interests and that you are part of my life.I'm truely thankful for everything what you have ever done! Even if i'm your new fan, i'm gonna stand out and love you for rest of my life!

thnx for sharing emi

I don't know, which album to prefer. I like everyone, but the older ones a little, little, little, ... bit more. But it's not very much.

I like Mike rapping AND singing. For example I like "In Between". But I think, he's one of the best rappers in the world, and ... yeah :D

And I like LP's side projekts. For me, it sounds a little bit like: Dead by Sunrise + Fort Minor = Linkin Park. I don't know why I think so, but for me ... I don't know, how to say ... ^^

yeah i love DBS as well and love all the albums as well

Yes i agree with that, i think Mike Shinoda is the greatest rapper in the world. Even i'm not so much rap-music admirer, but the way how Mike S. rapping is always so good. Truly respect to him:)

Soph said:

I don't know, which album to prefer. I like everyone, but the older ones a little, little, little, ... bit more. But it's not very much.

I like Mike rapping AND singing. For example I like "In Between". But I think, he's one of the best rappers in the world, and ... yeah :D

And I like LP's side projekts. For me, it sounds a little bit like: Dead by Sunrise + Fort Minor = Linkin Park. I don't know why I think so, but for me ... I don't know, how to say ... ^^

I like both the old and new, they both offer something different. The older stuff i feel is heavier and more of Chester and the newer stuff involves Mike alot more which I like as well. I like Mike singing and rapping, both good and each adding something unique to each song. The lyrics to which (especially his raps) i think are very clever. 

A wide style range to appeal to a wider range of people.

I must learn more on Fort Minor and Dead by Sunrise...anyone give me an overview of them???

Cat x

RSS

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service