What do you guys think about Burn It Down???? Like what you think about the lyrics,music,rap,vocals,singing style,the forthcoming video and album,etc.Anything thats in your mind about Living Things or Burn It Down you are free to discuss it here. :)

Tags: Bur, down, it

Views: 66

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

its awesome. cant wait to hear more of album

Katrina. B said:

its awesome. cant wait to hear more of album

same here.any idea bout' the video?

^same :D

I love the new single. To be honest, the first time I heard it, I though "hmmm I have to listen to it again", the second time I started feeling the song and after that started loving it! :D

Rositsa Ivanova (Mod) said:

I love the new single. To be honest, the first time I heard it, I though "hmmm I have to listen to it again", the second time I started feeling the song and after that started loving it! :D

yeah the same thing happened 2 me then after listenin' 2 it for sumtym i really got addicted 2 dat song and couldn't stop myself frm listenin' 2 it again and again.i hope the other songs will also be as a'some as Burn It Down.

I loved it from the first few seconds =)

Tanya Mohapatra..LP (<3...s LP) said:

yeah the same thing happened 2 me then after listenin' 2 it for sumtym i really got addicted 2 dat song and couldn't stop myself frm listenin' 2 it again and again.i hope the other songs will also be as a'some as Burn It Down.

Katrina. B said:

I loved it from the first few seconds =)

Tanya Mohapatra..LP (<3...s LP) said:

cool. but seriosly ppl who r not fans of LP but hav listened 2 Burn It Down said dat its the best song by Linkin Park.4 me each and every song is the best :)

Same like Rositsa Ivanova and Tanya Mohapatra said: First time when i heard "Burn It Down" i thought it's just nice(but not so woow ectatic/euphoric), but when time goes on more i slowly started to love it more. Especially when i saw this NBA Playoffs on TNT with Linkin Park's new single ''Burn It Down''. Lyrics are great like always. especially:

All that I needed
Was the one thing I couldn't find
And you were there at the turn
Waiting to let me know

I like album cover so much:) "Living Things" and title names are very catchy:) Mike Shinoda rapping part is very refreshing and great and Chester Bennington voice is so good like always:)
I'm really looking forward to hear rest of the album, as far as i have read all these interviews and reviews about "Living Things" I just know that i'm gonna LOVE IT HIGHLY:):):)

u kno Emiliana ur ryt.when burn it down came out i startred listenin' 2 it everyday then i got used 2 it and after sometime i got connected 2 it and now i can't live without listenin' 2 it .and the video has been also released and when i saw it i was speechless.joe is a genius, LP is very lucky 2 hav joe.his work is stunning. and there’s no doubt about the lyrics its amazing,different and gr8.and Linkin Park is a band that always cums up wid some new stuff which is a’some.they luv 2 experiment and in the end they r always successful.and yeah the name of the album is cool and soothing as always.i think this is gonna be a gr8 album and the rest of the songs r gonna be very gud.

Emiliana said:

Same like Rositsa Ivanova and Tanya Mohapatra said: First time when i heard "Burn It Down" i thought it's just nice(but not so woow ectatic/euphoric), but when time goes on more i slowly started to love it more. Especially when i saw this NBA Playoffs on TNT with Linkin Park's new single ''Burn It Down''. Lyrics are great like always. especially:

All that I needed
Was the one thing I couldn't find
And you were there at the turn
Waiting to let me know

I like album cover so much:) "Living Things" and title names are very catchy:) Mike Shinoda rapping part is very refreshing and great and Chester Bennington voice is so good like always:)
I'm really looking forward to hear rest of the album, as far as i have read all these interviews and reviews about "Living Things" I just know that i'm gonna LOVE IT HIGHLY:):):)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service