My favorite song of Linkin Park is "Easier to Run", because I find myself in every phrase they´re singing. Sometimes, when I feel really bad or I just want to be alone I listen to this song and I know, what I´m not so lonely or I´m not the only one, who feel bad. There´s other people, who feel the same way. But even if I have some favorite song, it doesn´t mean, that I don´t like the other songs. Linkin Park´s song are really emotional and real. They don´t assume the identity of someone, they are, who they really want to be.

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

All songs are unbeatable!
But the one I feel reflects mine own mind & personality is Breaking The Habit. I mean the lines-

I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream.
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean

exactly did the thing I couldn't ever do.. "Giving words to exactly what I feel"..!!
Its like LP songs go straight into your heart. & make you feel like "Yes!! This is it!! This is what I was dying to listen!!" Every song has got its own tremendous qualities. 

I love "Iridescent"

with the cataclysm raining down ,insides crying save me now ,you were there impossiblly alone ...

do you feel cold and lost in desperation ?

you built up hope but failure`s all you`ve know ?

remember all the sadness and frustration ,and let it go

it reminds me all the sadness ,and I don`t know why ,everytime I sing these sentences ,tears are always in my eyes ,and after I cried out "And let it go ! Let it go !", It feels like burdens are all disapperaed .

This Has To Be Wisdom Justice And Love , It Shows The Change Of Humanity ... Going From Peace Full To Thinking Like Destroying Machine Only Wanting To Erase Eachother ... The Way Martin Luther King Starts Of In His Normal Voice But Then Slowly Changes To A Robot Like Voice Really Shows What I Just Said Really Well :)

haha nah every one has different views :P i replied to your message mike 

you don`t have to think of that Mike~ you are more talented than us

haha scotty summed it up in one :P finally someone to talk to ... how are you scotty ??

not bad ~ and how about you ?let`s go to comment wall ~ so that we can add the comment to 1000~lol

George White said:

haha scotty summed it up in one :P finally someone to talk to ... how are you scotty ??

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service