As we know

There are sooooooo many beautiful sentences in their lyrics

I love this one most "Keep me in your memory ,leave out all the rest~"

So ,what`s your favorite?

Views: 911

Replies to This Discussion

yeah love that song too and the video :)

HANDS HELD HIGH

"The world is cold, the bold men take action, have to react or get blown into fractions, ten years old got something to see, another kid my age drugged under a jeep,taken abound and found later under a tree,I wonder if he'd thought "the next one could be me" , do you see? the soldiers they're out today, brushed the dust and bulletproof vests away, its ironic, at times like this you pray but a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday, there's bombs on the buses, bikes roads, inside your market, your shops, your clothes, my dad, he's got a lot of fear I know, but enough pride's inside not to let that show, my brother had a book he would hold with pride, a little red cover with a broken spine, on the back, he hand wrote a quote inside 'When the rich wage war, its the poor who die' "

I love the lyrics from the last to the first word of Hands Held High..

And Blackbirds... I love Blackbirds a lot :) 

I feel like I'm forgetting a good song... 

"When the rich wage war its the poor who die" hands held high i love this song!!!!!

that is an awesome song when i heard it first i kept listening to it!!

Anwesha Mohapatra said:

And Blackbirds... I love Blackbirds a lot :) 

yes i love this song i could listen to it every minute of everyday

Anwesha Mohapatra said:

HANDS HELD HIGH

"The world is cold, the bold men take action, have to react or get blown into fractions, ten years old got something to see, another kid my age drugged under a jeep,taken abound and found later under a tree,I wonder if he'd thought "the next one could be me" , do you see? the soldiers they're out today, brushed the dust and bulletproof vests away, its ironic, at times like this you pray but a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday, there's bombs on the buses, bikes roads, inside your market, your shops, your clothes, my dad, he's got a lot of fear I know, but enough pride's inside not to let that show, my brother had a book he would hold with pride, a little red cover with a broken spine, on the back, he hand wrote a quote inside 'When the rich wage war, its the poor who die' "

me too :)

Its got amazing lyrics =)

Allyiah Smith said:

yes i love this song i could listen to it every minute of everyday

Anwesha Mohapatra said:

HANDS HELD HIGH

Shut up, when i'm talkin' to you!

Very aggressive. :D But you know, I like the song "One Step Closer"... I should sing it to my dad... xD

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

Really good song do say, what I´m feeling right now to dad.

i agree

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"

I love the lyrics to this song (Hands held high)...it's all too true.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service