what was the first lp song u heared of??

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

i heard one step closer at that moment i loved chaz!and now im a chazfann!u c
It started with In The End in 2002 :) and it's still one of my fav songs :))
NUMB!!
Numb was the reason why i started to love LP. And why numb? Just because we sang it in one school contest.
NUMB AND IN THE END ON THE RADIO, THEN I FELL IN LOVE :D
My fist music was Crawling and Points of Authority on radio... now I'm addicted in LP !!!!!!!!
saw the one step closer clip at 2000 :)
My fate as a Linkin Park fan started from the very moment I heard Numb on the radio, as I was sitting on the school bus.
I saw first Crawling video on tv at 2001 (maybe 2002). I felt love at first sight with LP. I was wondered that who is singing that song. I was waited for end of song to read singers name. Then I saw this was Linkin Park....... I am addicted for years. LP is my one and only addiction :))
breaking the habit, but then I didn't know it was from Linkin Park XD
The first song was From The Inside and I heard it because my brother was watching videos on Youtube and suddenly he put that videoclip =) Like I said once, it was love at first sight =P
in 2006 i've heard on my cousin's phone In the End,Crawling( which is maybe my favourite lp's song...it's difficult to choose because all lp's songs are great) and numb which i have heard before but i didn't know who had written it.It started from that afternoon...i downloaded from my cousin's phone them immediately and then, a few days before i've bought Hybrid Theory

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service