Whats your all time favorite piece of your LP collection and why?

Of all the many things in my collection, its hard to choose just one thing that i consider my favorite... i would probably say my most prized are my pre-linkin park stuff since their is so little of it to find. my hybrid theory demo cd is my top choice..

Views: 50

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Cool! I congratulate you on such disks. I can not identify themselves with anything cool. But I like Meteora CD + DVD
thanks i appreciate it! i been tryin to collect stuff for a little over 10 years now. man im gettin old! haha... and the meteora cd+dvd is a super part of any of our collections!

DXIC said:
Cool! I congratulate you on such disks. I can not identify themselves with anything cool. But I like Meteora CD + DVD
my favorite LP piece is a sampler CD from Ozzfest 2000 from when they were still called Hybrid Theory, the song on it is Now I See, and I've never seen the CD anywhere else. 
It's almost impossible to pick just one, but I really love my signed "New Divide set piece".

It's between that and my original pressing HT EP
Mine is probably either the Ozzfest sampler CD from 2000 which I got off ebay, my mint condition HTEP 2001 edition that I got sealed, or my signed LPU2.0 :).

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service