In Venezuela there are million fans of linkin park including me and I am sure of that all the fans in venezuela want that they come to venezuela specifically in caracas we wait for his visit in this country!!!!
 Linkin park!!!!

Views: 375

Replies to This Discussion

yo pensé que ustedes venían y estaba demasiado emocionada :( deberían venir en el 2011!!
tengo años esperando a que vengan!! por favor vengan a Venezuela!!
LOS ESPERAMOS EN VENEZUELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PRONTO Y QUE SEA ESTE NUEVO AÑO
LINKIN PARK LOS QUEREMOS AQUI EN VENEZUELA PRONTO QUE SEA ESTE 2011 POR FAVOR Y QUE SEA A TODO DAR Y VERAN QUE SERA LO MAXIMO
EN VENEZUELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA QUEREMOSSSSSSSSSSS A LINKINNNNNN PARKKKKKKKKK PRONTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EN CARACASSSSSS O VALENCIAAAAAAAA YO FRANZ DE MARACAY LES PIDO QUE VENGAN
I would be an excellent present for my country and all your fans nationwide if LP came to play here

U guys sure can rock anywhere at anytime, and as musicians have never disappointed your fans.. Come to Venezuela, and show the people who's LP!!
VENGAN A VENEZUELAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD...
En el 2011 por amor a dios, VENGAN !
tienen que venir en el 2011!! LP in VENEZUELA 2011!!!!

Guaooooo, seria excelente que Linkin Park venga a Venezuela. Demasiado buenoooooo..  

LP, LP, LP, LP, LP.. Me uno a los fans desde Venezuela.

SI VIENE LINKIN PARK A VENEZUELA PUEDO MORIR FELIZ.. SABIENDO QUE REALIZE MI SUEÑO DE VERLOS EN CONCIERTO!!

verga me estoy matando buscando por la red para ver si vienen a venezuela PORFAVOR VENGAN ES MAS LO DIRE EN INGLES/dick I'm killing the net looking to see if they come to Venezuela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIIIIIIIII , yo soy Fan de linkin park y me encantaria que ellos vinieran a venezuela, soy de barinas y viajaria a cualquier parte de venezuela para verlos!..

YEAH!!!, i'm Fan and i'll love if you guys come here,

Linkin Park is my life. You guys were the first music band I enjoyed when i was a brat. The first band whose CD i bought. And the one band that that would make me cry tears of joy, if you decided to come to our country.

Please do heed this post. I have written it with my heart, because your music has always inspired me, in both good and bad times. And it breaks my heart the fact that we have not yet been selected for the South America Tour. 

Please, do come LP! it wont help to tell you how much money I would give just to see you guys, or how many more devoted people like me are in Venezuela. I just want you to know, that if WE got the chance to see you, live, in our home, that would be one of the most wonderful memories of our lives.

I wish you LP guys the best. 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service