hey.

it's clearly obvious from the title..my Idea is to make a messege for example and try to put it in somewhere good in the website here IDK or send it by somehow too..so that it may reach the band members and let them know about how we and many fans feel about that tour

even if they read it after going in that tour.is that possible or not?

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

well i agree with Modar but there r many people listen to u don't know and we have to do some thing !! realy fast
well I think maybe if the message or the petition reached the band memebers it would work..maybe the doesnt know about what happening in Palestine cuz NEWS channels thier don't show the truth..anyway Modar we should try anyway.but I 'm new here and don't know how to start.maybe u have an Idea?
I'm with u any thing is better than nothing and I know w'll Be Heard
that's normal from a dude with a satanic star as his profile picture

MODAR KAJO said:
well paranoia lets be honest yes we can end a messege and we can send a petition and im the first one to do that but the real question is: who is going to hear is?
your picture is weird do you know what it means

Paranoia said:
well I think maybe if the message or the petition reached the band memebers it would work..maybe the doesnt know about what happening in Palestine cuz NEWS channels thier don't show the truth..anyway Modar we should try anyway.but I 'm new here and don't know how to start.maybe u have an Idea?

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service