Well that's all. My friends said:

It looks like a mosquito, butterfly, an angel, a demon.. lol a lot of things but never said me "I'ts a soldier!" XD

And for who knows the soldier, said me.. YOU ARE A FREAK xDD

Comment please! :D

Tags: Art, Hybrid, Linkin, Park, Soldier, Tattoo

Views: 1004

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

A lot of people who don't know what my HT soldier is ask me if it's a Rorschach test. I'm always like, "*rolls eyes* Yeah, I have an inkblot test on my shin." Haha.
ppl always say i have a smashed fly on my leg :(,,,, and that my leg is on fire (chesters flames) AND.... what does it say? (Leave Out All The Rest in small letters)
Loool XD

Your Conscience said:
A lot of people who don't know what my HT soldier is ask me if it's a Rorschach test. I'm always like, "*rolls eyes* Yeah, I have an inkblot test on my shin." Haha.

They tell me I´m crazy for having a LP tattoo. But they tell me I am crazy for a lot of other things aswell, I guess its not a big deal after all... ^.^

Everyone that has seen mine are just impressed that I got the tattoo in the first place. Lol. But so far I've gotten "what's it stand for?" or "Is it Aztec or something?" People who know me know what it means and think I'm pretty hardcore for getting it :)

well someone said it looked like a fairy hahaahah but most of them don't ask what it is and just say that it looks cool and that it's HUGE ! xD

they says that i'm a die hard fan of LINKIN PARK.... and i'm s0 pr0ud of it!! :)

Attachments:

MY Hybridsoldier!! From Tejas Patel

My Hybridsoldier! From Tejas Patel

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service