Bence Irmes's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"ME TOOOOOOOO. :D OOOOOMMMMYYYYYYGGGGOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! :-))))))))))"

Bence Irmes replied Jun 8, 2011 to You get confirmed M&G ticket? Write here, please... :)

15 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Nicola Santodonato

"1-3 days before the show.I think about 30 people. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=…"

Bence Irmes replied Jun 8, 2011 to You get confirmed M&G ticket? Write here, please... :)

15 Jun 9, 2011

"I joined one week ago.  I think randomly choose some people.  If you selected, the…"

15 Jun 9, 2011

"Me too.  Which concert are you going then?  I'm going to the Nova Rock festival."

15 Jun 9, 2011

"Thanks anyway. :) Every day I look at ten times the e-mails to see if something is c…"

Bence Irmes replied May 29, 2011 to Hi Everybody! Everybody who got "annual online LPUX pass" and RSVP, will go to meet and greet, or just some people randomly?

8 May 29, 2011
Reply by Renèe LPUX Member Iaccarino

"Thank you for your encouragement. I hope so. : D What was the letter that you forgo…"

Bence Irmes replied May 29, 2011 to Hi Everybody! Everybody who got "annual online LPUX pass" and RSVP, will go to meet and greet, or just some people randomly?

8 May 29, 2011

"Thanks the answer. That not good. :(  what are the chances, because i get in?    Sor…"

8 May 29, 2011

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service