Since I've changed my twitter password I can't login anymore to view some LPU*TV's ot whatever...

There's no error message it just directs me to the topspin window where I should choose the nettwork I logged in with again and again.

Any help? Who should I contact?

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

I was directed to the social network log-in page to. But still can't do nothing with it T_T
Thanks anyway.

thy logging into the chat. try restarting the browser. use google chrome. log out and in with your twitter account. if not log out of twitter and insert the data when the box on lpu.linkinpark.com appears (so you will log in while being on the website)

if none of those works, let me know, if it works let me know, too. 

good luck

oops....it does work with the internet explorer. but that's no solution because I don't wanna use that browser...so it seems to be a firefox settings problem....hmm
I normally use Chrome. Let me try.
Have the same problem,managed to log in like 2-3 times in the last 2 months,goinna try chrome aswell :)
I used to have problems signing in through Firefox and I never use IE (due to security reasons, etc.). Chrome should work. If not, you should try deleting cookies and all other such things. It should work.

Rositsa Ivanova said:

thy logging into the chat. try restarting the browser. use google chrome. log out and in with your twitter account. if not log out of twitter and insert the data when the box on lpu.linkinpark.com appears (so you will log in while being on the website)

if none of those works, let me know, if it works let me know, too. 

good luck

I finally got in the page! I tried loggin-in with Google account. Previously I tried to access RSVP only with Twitter and FB. Thanks :) 

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service