so i was a member of lpu before, and i just signed up again. is there any way for me to get my old user name back? it didnt ask when i signed up, just used my full name, which id rather not use.

thanks in advance...

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

i wanna be in haxor-land! :(
and yes. lpu > clothes ;)

Course not. LPU9 expired.

One of my last posts in Hax0r-land was a remark that the LPUX side rejected me and that Hax0r-land was gonna folllow suit soon.

Robynn Fried said:

Wait, what???  You can't get back in again????
OKAY. that settles it then! 

rockerbabyy said:
i wanna be in haxor-land! :(
and yes. lpu > clothes ;)

I remember you saying that, but I still don't understand why it would. I expired LONG ago. I still get in. So now we're down to Brittaney, Prince, Drew, Ernieball, and me. Suckage!

KATHYxx said:

One of my last posts in Hax0r-land was a remark that the LPUX side rejected me and that Hax0r-land was gonna folllow suit soon.

Robynn Fried said:

What do you mean? it's why everyone ELSE hasn't logged in! It's why Derek and Joe and the others are gone.

Why do you get magic powers?

Robynn Fried said:

I remember you saying that, but I still don't understand why it would. I expired LONG ago. I still get in. So now we're down to Brittaney, Prince, Drew, Ernieball, and me. Suckage!

KATHYxx said:

Robynn Fried said:

Derek can't get back in because dufus forgot his password and can't retrieve it. I dunno about the others though. Once I got in before I expired, I've been able to get in since. I expired before Christmas, remember?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service