Hey, someone managed to talk to Joe in Chat?! How was it?! PLEASE answer me!

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

okay thank you for the info!! :) you helped me a lot!!
hey you....nice to know you??my name is dwii
Me too! :(

Viktoria said:
That sucks!! I miss all the chats
But it takes Web Cam?

valkriz said:

LPU members can catch one of their chats. linkin park announces whenever a band member will come to chat through twitter, their facebook page and my space(?..not sure) and also on mike's blog i think. I have managed to catch Mike's and Joe's chats so far since I entered LPU.

@Flavia: There is a special chat room for LPU members where the chat takes place. It's a video chat, so they respond to questions by reading through the chat and then answering on the camera. There's also a moderator who freezes the chat from time to time so the band member can read through the questions.

No need for webcam. Only the band member is seen during the videochat, the rest types.
Sorry to be bothering you again my friend, but I tried to get on that link that you gave me and appeared as follows: "You Do not have the required access ". To chat with the band members have I to pay something to the LPU or simply register on a website?!

valkriz said:
No need for webcam. Only the band member is seen during the videochat, the rest types.
hello. yes there is a membership fee, $10 a month or $60 per year. :) its an lpux membership, so aside from chattin with band members, you get other things as well. just purchase it.

omg there are guys in the LPU, considering themselves as hardcore LP fans and did not know when the chat was..

Guys ... check out the LPU, LPA, LPLive and much more ..

hi joe, I'd like to ask you something that bothers me a long time: you will give chance record with you some songs to a fan?

Ok Thanks for the info, friend! Do you have facebook?! If you have let me know, because usually I'm more there than here. See you soon! :)
valkriz said:
hello. yes there is a membership fee, $10 a month or $60 per year. :) its an lpux membership, so aside from chattin with band members, you get other things as well. just purchase it.
I have :D http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=199432686737358&am...!/

Flávia LPC said:

Ok Thanks for the info, friend! Do you have facebook?! If you have let me know, because usually I'm more there than here. See you soon! :)
valkriz said:
wow the nerve of some people today :l

valkriz said:
i was there :) joe was great! he tried to answer ALL the questions asked by fans.. apparently he likes kesha and usher(dunno if thats a joke). and he also said he has a gundam collection and he likes velvet cupcakes. he also shared that they will be doing transformers 3 soundtrack. and he said he doesn't like to play a place for my head live..there were a lot more to the chat.

it went really well until some rude fans chatted tactlessly. one person told joe he was so fat and one person told joe she was disgusted with him and lp. the bitch.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service