Hey has anyone gotten a Meet and Greet invite to the Feb 13th  Cincinnati, OH show?!  I'm so freakin excited for the show...I'd love to get a M&G, curious to see if anyone has heard anything yet! :)

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

I did. And I am so freaking excited! It'll be my 3rd LP show, and my 1st M&G. I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to get signed. 8DDDD

Kris Toney said:
I did. And I am so freaking excited! It'll be my 3rd LP show, and my 1st M&G. I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to get signed. 8DDDD

Jessica Elaine McDougal said:
Awesome for you...Congrats!  I didnt know how early they'd go out : / I'm guessing I didnt make the cut :(    You get it in you're personal email or lp?

Kris Toney said:
I actually got an email to my personal email account. My best friend didn't get one either. I was floored when I got one. :)

Awesome for you...Congrats!  I didnt know how early they'd go out : / I'm guessing I didnt make the cut :(    You get it in you're personal email or lp?

Kris Toney said:

I got one too!! ") This will be my 3rd time getting to meet them! I'm anxious to see how this new format works!

cincinatti show is cancelled because of chesters illness - more information on: www.linkinparkassociation.com

Damn that sucks for those that got the M&G

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service