I was just wondering about M & G. Do we have a better chance of getting one since I spent $60 on the LPU name and not really a site. Seriously, if the chat room is the only feature coming to the new site than what did I spend $60 on? When will we find out about any other features (if any) coming to LPU? I'm just a little frustrated right now, thats all. Reply with answers.

(yes i read mikes new post)  

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I'm a little bummed with the new "site", I like how it used to be where LPU had their own site and such...but oh well. I REALLY REALLY hope we have a better chance at M&G, cus like you said, $60 is a lot of money and I hope we get more chances to meet and hang out with the guys :P we will just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

i miss the old LPU side/style ...

The new one is a little frustrating for me ^^

Hopefully there are more things coming here :)

i'm pretty sure it's still as random as it was in the old LPU.

i'm asking the same thing myself right now (paying money for...what, exactly?).

Well...the people from LPA said that chances of getting meet and greet depends on where the concert is. Some areas don't have a lot of LPU members so chances in that area would be high. People from LPU said that the new kind of meet and greet will have a more intimate setting with fewer people I guess...

You never know...maybe they have something more special in store for us :)

(This is ShadowerLiltani, btw) I've been asking that same question and I haven't even renewed... My renewable depends solely on whether of not I think this club year is worth it.

burning daylight said:

at this point, it's SO not worth it. i renewed for LPU9, thinking that LPUX would be like LPU9 was, but nooooope. not even close. and i don't think it can be changed after this year. *le sadface*

nice to see you again shadower!
Alexandra Nofi said:

(This is ShadowerLiltani, btw) I've been asking that same question and I haven't even renewed... My renewable depends solely on whether of not I think this club year is worth it.

burning daylight said:

i dont understand any of this S*** they should of left it the way it was or maybe more simple.

this. what was your SN on the old LPU site?

Crystal_Russian said:

i dont understand any of this S*** they should of left it the way it was or maybe more simple.

ok well i was a mamba of the LPU like 4 years ago, i got so busy i left it alone, i came back cause i found out there was going to be a concert here in california , so i joined LPUX like 3 weeks ago,thinking everything is going to be the same.

i did not got a code theres no where to sign in, theres no more LPU chat room, and i have no idea if im a member of the LPU if im a LPUX member is it the same thing? so i been away for 4 years so im going through a big change here i have no idea whats this all about. i no i must be the stupid one.

burning daylight said:

Crystal_Russian said:

^^^^^oh i left something out in the last one. i cant remember what my old name was.^^^^^

burning daylight said:

Crystal_Russian said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service