ok, so what i got so far from my question's, was that there is no log in cause LPU and linkinpark.com became one site, so when we log in to linkinpark.com we'r logged into LPU and LPUX,

and that the LPUX annual pass holders are the only members that can have access to M&G's, 

And the " taste your access " thing lets you know that you have access to the M&G's and the pre-seal tickets,the picture takes the place of a code, so just the LPUX joiners got a picture and the LPU9 members got the code.

and there is ! know separate site ! for the LPU LP members, and the LPUX members. its all one.

and there is no LPU chatroom up yet, it will be, but i don't no when.

ok let me know if this was any help.

William Thomson said:

this answered heeps. you seem to of gotten further with questions than i could get...thanks for the information, im also wondering though the same as some others, whats will happen to the LPU exclusive content. will it only beable to be veiwed if you have the lpu membership when you log in?

ok i cant answer this so i put it up for you so that someone can.

Tags: LPUX

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

That explains a lot. thank you.

but then what will happen to LPU exclusive videos? can't we watch those anymore?

hi crystal: I'm very sad and mad about the new LPU; where are my friends and pics I've dowloaned and everything ? what's the point in paying a membership when everybody can have access to everything at the  lpu page on linkinPark ?

ok, there is know JUST LPU SITE anymore, the site's to lpu are gone so are your pic's and all your friend's thats just what i think from what everyone is saying here, it's not what i know.

now everyone has access to LPU memeber's conversation not the benefit's. LPUX annual holders can go the M&G's

and per-seal ticket's and everything else,

LPUX monthly pass just has access to per-seal tickets, and merchandise.

lp member's have access to merchandise, and have to wait till tickets go on seal to the public.

so in  a way LPUX has mor access then LP members, lp members don't have as much access.

lyne perrin said:

hi crystal: I'm very sad and mad about the new LPU; where are my friends and pics I've dowloaned and everything ? what's the point in paying a membership when everybody can have access to everything at the  lpu page on linkinPark ?

that i don't know, we all just have to wait and find out, and i think those videos can be viewed by everyone now and not just the LPU member's i think that the whole idea of bringing the to site together as one.   

PoLy said:

That explains a lot. thank you.

but then what will happen to LPU exclusive videos? can't we watch those anymore?

this answered heeps. you seem to of gotten further with questions than i could get...thanks for the information, im also wondering though the same as some others, whats will happen to the LPU exclusive content. will it only beable to be veiwed if you have the lpu membership when you log in?

so why paying to be a member of LPU  it 's nothing else than LInkin Park. com  I'm very disappointed about all of this and I don't know if I'll be a member of LPU anymore!

lmao, when you pay for a membership to the LPUX you'r paying for M&G's you have access to tickets 2 days before they go on seal to the public, thats the whole thing with LPUX, thats what im understanding so i think it's all good when you look at in the way of having the chance to meet linking park and going to their concert's. to me loosing my friends and all my pic's are not that big of a deal if your here for LP, the having friends and picture on here is just something to do so we wont get bored with the site.

so haveing the chance to meet lp means way more to me then a web site and picture's.

what im trying to say is the membership you have bring's you closer the LP then anyone else. and that to me  means way more then friend's and picture, thats not what im here for im here for LP not the rest of the people, cause the only thing me and those other people really have in common is the fact that we all love LP. 

lyne perrin said:

so why paying to be a member of LPU  it 's nothing else than LInkin Park. com  I'm very disappointed about all of this and I don't know if I'll be a member of LPU anymore!

yes, your right, :) paying a bit of money for the membership to get a meet and greet means so much more than a sights contents.. :)

I was in the LPU for more then for having fun, and I went to the M&G in paris but now I'm not sure it'll be the same and we'll not have merchs from them and again everybody can log in and it's not the same

what picture?

i'm agree with you, i think that the older lpu's page was better and i think that we had "lost" every pics and friends...

lyne perrin said:

Thanks for answering some of our unanswered questions Crystal.

But how do you know if your account on linkinpark.com is LPUX enabled. I am a LPUX annual member...but the account i am using on lp.com is just connected to facebook.

Plus howcome the price for LPU went up? Im curious to found out why its $60 now...it must of gone up for the LPU Summit passes. 

I think the LPU organisers are trying to bring the past LPU community together with the LP.com (public) community. Also they are trying to make the LPU more practicable, with the start of LPU Summits, and more meet n' greets.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service