hello buddies..

I m a big fan of LP and Lp has changes the EFFIGY to rock songs. we r a group of people who like LP to perform in India CAUS we have beet to LP concert in TEXAS it was gr8. but many fans 4m india wer not fortunate enough to  see there concert. so LP fans of India wer abake by its strength. so i request LP to not to lead there fans to live ondivot of their music n have a concert in INDIA. I lnow its a bit FOOL' GOLD like situation but still i say it on behalf of india fans.

Views: 3808

Replies to This Discussion

Start a pettition. Get as many LP fans as you can in India to sign a pettition saying that you want them to play in your area, then take it to the place you'd like to have the guys play. Mike has said a few times now that they'll play shows if there's a high enough demand for them...
I met a girl from Indiah ere in Belgium. She's adopted. That girl is AWESOME !!!
LP U Guys Rock..!
LP FEVER IS SPREADING LIKE A WILD FIRE..!
PLEASE COME TO INDIA..!
I WOULD PAY ANYTHING TO GET A TICKET ..!
Ya even i think it would be awesome if LP comes to india...Man i wud do anything for the ticket....
I hope u see this mike, coz i am ur no.1 fan & i want to see u here in india...
ya!....plzzzzz lp plzz come to india......
Hi guys!!

I want LP to come to India too
I have created a page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-want-Linkin-Park-to-perform-in-Indi...
There are a lot of people who want to see them perform.

Thanks a lot
dude please co-ordinate some of ur frnds, and ill do the same for mine, lets get them to put up their name, age, and a message to LP,..... and lets join all of them 2gether and upload them.......
PS. its a humble request to all the ppl who visit this page to do the same
I would love them to come to India, And would do anything to get the ticket, but I doubt I'll be able to reach..... I will do any thing to get to their concert......They rock...... Hope they come near to my place.....
LP rocks n it wud b gr8 if they come to India!!
yeah, there many fans in this billion population country!!so ,lp please come...
HEY!!!!!!
EVN I WISH DAT DUDE!!!!!!!!
MEETING LINKIN PARK IS THE GREATEST DREAM OF MINE........
yes i;m quite agree with this guy razorblink!!
LP must come to india!!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service