hello buddies..

I m a big fan of LP and Lp has changes the EFFIGY to rock songs. we r a group of people who like LP to perform in India CAUS we have beet to LP concert in TEXAS it was gr8. but many fans 4m india wer not fortunate enough to  see there concert. so LP fans of India wer abake by its strength. so i request LP to not to lead there fans to live ondivot of their music n have a concert in INDIA. I lnow its a bit FOOL' GOLD like situation but still i say it on behalf of india fans.

Views: 3808

Replies to This Discussion

ss u guys rockk
come to india
please LP please come 2 india.........please!!!
I COMLETELY AGREE WITH YOU MAN
i totally agree.LP gotta come in india for concert.i'm sure they r gonna love it...
yupzz.......... LP should visit india.......

This all is only frm colledge+ people...but u cant even IMAGINE your fans in schools!!!!!

plz lp cm 2 india!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my school students frm 10th r ready 2 bunk classes, lectures, even EXAMS just 2 cm 2 ur concert!!!

(including me)

if our parents dnt allow us...we hv formed plan 2 run away fr a week n then cm back!!!!!!!!

plz plz plz plz plz cm 2 india!!!

millions n millions of fans all around india r hoping...waiting...PLEADING u 2 cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like people aren't paying attention when someone tells them how to get Linkin Park to play in their country...

Spamming "come to [insert country here]" isn't going to get the guys to play there. I'm going to explain this again, so I hope you all pay attention. Someone needs to start a petition - an actual official petition. You all need to work together with other fans to get as many people as possible in your country to sign it, saying that you want LP to play there. Then you take copies of those petitions to the venues that you want them to play at. If there is a high enough demand, they'll get in touch with the right people to book a show with the band. You have to understand that the goal is not to get the guys' attention; it's to get the venues' attention. If you do that, they'll take care of the rest.

heyyy.... just look at dis group  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_156152217760147&ap=1

kindly tell everyone 2 join it as we should have as many members as possible.. :)

Amrit Wafa said:

Hi guys!!

I want LP to come to India too
I have created a page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-want-Linkin-Park-to-perform-in-Indi...
There are a lot of people who want to see them perform.

Thanks a lot
will such a petition do?? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_156152217760147&ap=1

Your Conscience said:

I feel like people aren't paying attention when someone tells them how to get Linkin Park to play in their country...

Spamming "come to [insert country here]" isn't going to get the guys to play there. I'm going to explain this again, so I hope you all pay attention. Someone needs to start a petition - an actual official petition. You all need to work together with other fans to get as many people as possible in your country to sign it, saying that you want LP to play there. Then you take copies of those petitions to the venues that you want them to play at. If there is a high enough demand, they'll get in touch with the right people to book a show with the band. You have to understand that the goal is not to get the guys' attention; it's to get the venues' attention. If you do that, they'll take care of the rest.

Yes, that looks excellent. And if Mike is telling you that's how to get it done, then that's the way to go. I suggest instead of people posting "come to [whatever country]", you all should copy and post this link everywhere you can so that more people can see it and join. And you're so close to reaching the goal already - promote this page as much as you can and you'll have Linkin park playing in your country in no time.  =)

Kshitij Kumar said:
Yeah...I'll love to see them too!!Would do anything for the ticket!! Would leave my studies to see them live!!! MORE THAN A MILLION PEOPLE ARE DYEING to see YOU live Linkin Park
Yeah man I would really do anything to get a linkin park ticket in india!!
Please let them come here!
they are so good :) If they really love their their fans they should go everywhere their fans are right? SO MANY FANS ARE IN INDIA!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service