hello buddies..

I m a big fan of LP and Lp has changes the EFFIGY to rock songs. we r a group of people who like LP to perform in India CAUS we have beet to LP concert in TEXAS it was gr8. but many fans 4m india wer not fortunate enough to  see there concert. so LP fans of India wer abake by its strength. so i request LP to not to lead there fans to live ondivot of their music n have a concert in INDIA. I lnow its a bit FOOL' GOLD like situation but still i say it on behalf of india fans.

Views: 3808

Replies to This Discussion

Guys and awesome news for all of you LP  is coming to Inida....according to WIKI A thousand suns world tour has added Delhi, Nehru stadium as concert place on 20th november 2011

E1 i want to c lp in india i m ur gr8st fan lp plz plz plz plz cum in india......u r my inspiration lp i hv also got a tattoo of urs i cant explain hw u hv inspird me so i want to meet my godz plz lp plz cum to india... a tru lp fan

Hey, its serious ...there are so many Lp fans in india and the whole of India want atleast one LP concert to show that in India LP is seriously s religion like !!!

Lp rocks....

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service