this is just for everyone who went to their concert at the Rock Werchter festival in Belgium :) Did you like it? were you in the front row? and were you also at their first concert in Belgium, 10 years ago? Tell me about it! Oh and if you have some cool pictures, please send it :)

Tags: Belgium, Rock, Werchter, festival

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like some pictures as well.. I was there, had the meet & greet there, and was at the front of the show, not quite the front row, because the M&G took a while.. The next day I travelled to the Main Square festival in Arras, France, to see LP perform there. Got to go to the meet & greet there as well. So amazing how cool the guys are around their fans, just a chat as if they were the next door neigbours instead of members of a huge rock band. What can I say about the shows? Just that they were simply amazing!! Got the chills from every song, but Iridescent and Waiting For The End really got to me, can't wait to attend another show sometime soon.

I  was there :)

This was my third LP show, I saw them in Stuttgart and Köln before werchter.

It was nice that I didn't need to travel for 8 hours to see them perform :)

I was at the front row ... of the second square were we could stand, the first one was immediately crowded. But I still had a great view on the show.

I hope they come back to Belgium soon! (what about tomorrow :)

Where you at their first concert 10 years ago? I've met them for the 3th time here in Belgium. And 6th time I saw them live but first time in my own country. ;) I only saw Chester with DBS in Brussel.
No I wasn't, too young then :P Wow that's nice!

Lode Jersiebe said:
Where you at their first concert 10 years ago? I've met them for the 3th time here in Belgium. And 6th time I saw them live but first time in my own country. ;) I only saw Chester with DBS in Brussel.
What concert did you like the most? Werchter, Stuttgart or Köln?
Yeah I was in first front row, but from there you couldn't see the whole stage. I asked Chester on twitter if he liked it and he replied to me, he said it was super fun so I guess&hope they will come back soon :)
timothy De Ridder said:

I was at the front row ... of the second square were we could stand, the first one was immediately crowded. But I still had a great view on the show.

Wow you're quite lucky! So did you like their concert in Werchter or at Main Square festival more? Yeah Waiting for the end and Iridescent were really amazing to hear but I especially loved One Step Closer, it really got me then (: And I catched Chesters towel :P It was soo awesome. But I didn't get to meet them :(

Wouter Riemaeker said:

I'd like some pictures as well.. I was there, had the meet & greet there, and was at the front of the show, not quite the front row, because the M&G took a while.. The next day I travelled to the Main Square festival in Arras, France, to see LP perform there. Got to go to the meet & greet there as well. So amazing how cool the guys are around their fans, just a chat as if they were the next door neigbours instead of members of a huge rock band. What can I say about the shows? Just that they were simply amazing!! Got the chills from every song, but Iridescent and Waiting For The End really got to me, can't wait to attend another show sometime soon.
haven't been to a show of them yet but i would love too ;(

I must say Stuttgart was the best. It was my first LP concert and it was amazing to feel that energy of the music through the live show. there are no words for that feeling I guess :)  (the first time is always magical ;)

Köln was great cause I had a meet and greet! It still was a great show, but now I knew what to aspect.

Werchter was good show with nice visuals, but they play less songs on festivals than on concerts.

Also it was a relief I didn't had to drive for 6 hours in a row this time.

tina tuerlings said:

Yeah I was in first front row, but from there you couldn't see the whole stage. I asked Chester on twitter if he liked it and he replied to me, he said it was super fun so I guess&hope they will come back soon :)
timothy De Ridder said:

Yeah the first time is most of the times the best one :) and a real concert is always better than seeing them on a festival...  how many songs do they play at a real concert? at werchter they did 22 songs, I think that's already pretty much (:
timothy De Ridder said:

I must say Stuttgart was the best. It was my first LP concert and it was amazing to feel that energy of the music through the live show. there are no words for that feeling I guess :)  (the first time is always magical ;)

Köln was great cause I had a meet and greet! It still was a great show, but now I knew what to aspect.

Werchter was good show with nice visuals, but they play less songs on festivals than on concerts.

Also it was a relief I didn't had to drive for 6 hours in a row this time.

tina tuerlings said:

timothy De Ridder said:

I'm sure you will! I had the same feeling a week ago (;

Alexis**LinkinParkMyLife** said:
haven't been to a show of them yet but i would love too ;(

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service