hey guyzzzzz!! i'm from India and i really want Linkin Park to come and perform here!! its been sooo long and i'm sure all the Linkin Park fans in India feel the same as well.. so come on guys lets try and get them to listen!!

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

I want to share that I live in Nicargua and one of my dreams is to have Linkin Park in my country. You all know that is said that Nicaragua is a poor country, but I tell you that this country has many nature beauties
Hi..!!! I'm from Sri Lanka and i like if Linkin Park visit here, at least if they can come India.... WOW that will be a superb concert. Asians are waiting for you... WAITING FOR THE END.. :D :D

yeah i know.. and i'm sure that even LP would like to come and perform in countries other than their own... so lets keep our fingers crossed!!

Alberto Morales said:

I want to share that I live in Nicargua and one of my dreams is to have Linkin Park in my country. You all know that is said that Nicaragua is a poor country, but I tell you that this country has many nature beauties
hey!! yeah i know it would be really nice if LP could come here cozi know they have a lot of fans in Asia!! lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that they do come androck here!! considering that we're neighbours it would be good to work together!!

Gayan Buddhika said:
Hi..!!! I'm from Sri Lanka and i like if Linkin Park visit here, at least if they can come India.... WOW that will be a superb concert. Asians are waiting for you... WAITING FOR THE END.. :D :D

ya you are right we all miss linkin park 

and you'll see one day they will come

yeah i really hope they come here soooon!! maybe one of them will observe this discussion as well!!

Shubhrit Dhanawat said:

ya you are right we all miss linkin park 

and you'll see one day they will come

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service