FYI -- Don't forget this band is on an insane tour... and it includes national domination tonight on a new Saturday Night Live with Dana Carvey. Looks good! OMG! 

Tonight. 5 Feb 2011. Saturday Night Live. Check for showtime.

Tags: 5FEB2011, Live, SNL, performance

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

When They Come For Me:  I saw them live a week ago Friday and was so surprised to see the extra drums on stage with Brad and Chester. I thought it was Rob going nuts alone on the set.

I liked the B&W ... and the megaphone again, that was awesome at the show.

Thanks LP. You so rock. [sic]

Me too...I was so suprised to see Chester and Brad with the drums...that was soooo cool. Both performances ROCKED! Can't wait to see it live....they are so talented.  Luv em!

D. Riviera said:

When They Come For Me:  I saw them live a week ago Friday and was so surprised to see the extra drums on stage with Brad and Chester. I thought it was Rob going nuts alone on the set.

I liked the B&W ... and the megaphone again, that was awesome at the show.

Thanks LP. You so rock. [sic]

Did anyone else notice Phoenix totally hit Mike during waiting for the end?  It was an accident but the camera caught it.  That stage was just too small for them.

That was a bit weird, but perfect considering the setting.  It looked like Shinoda was ready to break out laughing through their performances.  I love that.  That kind of positive infulence and laughter from these guys was only part of my falling for them.  Damn - I keep telling myself - self grow up, but fuck it if they fucking make me rock out and enjoy myself as I so do then that was meant to be. 

As they state in Waiting for the end - It's out of my control - It's hard to let you go!

Peace out!

D. Riviera said:

Justin Bieber?! on Church Chat?! Oh my!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service