Hey...so I've only lived in Las Vegas for a year and I don't know anyone here who likes Linkin Park. Is anyone going to the LP World Tour at the MGM Grand that would want to maybe meet up with me? I haven't bought my ticket yet because I gotta find someone to go with, but I'm prrraaaying for a M&G. Let me know.

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

I just got my email today about the M&G for Vegas. So stoked!

cincybmxlpfreak said:

Dude. I don't even care anymore that I have nosebleed seats cause I got LPU Meet and Greet!!! OMG!!! YAY!!! Did anyone else get M&G!?

Yes I got my M&G email too. Will be my first full concert, plus my first M&G with them. A little sad because I may not be able to take my Husband to the M&G. =( but at least he and I will attend our very first LP concert. He is a well known Latin DJ, so LP is new teritory for him.

PLUS I am taking him to the official After Party at HAze. =)

That's awesome guys! I wish I would've seen this before the show so we could've met up at the meet and greet. I had fun but Brad didn't look at me once when I got my stuff signed by him. He didn't say a single word to me. :( Mike was super nice, too, but the whole thing just went soooo fast! How was your guys' experiences?

Hey! If anyone has any Las Vegas M&G pics, you should add them online where the group pic is. I'm going to soon.
I added my M&G pics. Just click the link of my screen name and I think it'll take you to where to view my pics. Let me know if anyone else has pics available from the M&G. Thanks. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service