Hi guys. I have a problem. I'm a little bit lost.

I renewed my membership on september 2010 I think, before the LPUX came out. I'm not sure if I'm part of the LPUX or if I stayed in the LPU9, so I don't know.. do I have the privileges of LPUX?

I saw Mike's video and read this but I still don't get it at all..

http://lpu.linkinpark.com/redemption/

Do I have the right to orden the LPUX merchandise package? or do I have to renew my membership first from LPU9 to LPUX to have all the privileges even if my LPU9 membership doesn't end yet?

Thanks for the help

Tags: LPU, LPU9, LPUX, MEMBERSHIP, RENEW

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Well I don't understand Spanish. Looks like you have purchased LPU 9 Pass in September 2010. So that gives you the access of all LPU website (old or new) access for a year. You must have got LPU 9 package also. You can watch all the new LPTV download, LPU*TV stuff, video chat with band members, pre-sales, meets & greets stuff for a year

For your LPU 9 Pass purchase, they are entitled to give you a year access of LPU website though it transited to LPUX. Within this LPU 9 pass purchase, you have got LPU9 package or if that was LPU 9 online pass then you can purchase LPU 9 package only. 

If you want to order the new LPUX merchandise package then you need to be a LPUX annual member to earn that special privilege. As of from May 2, all new LPUX annual membership sign-ups entitle you to a merchandise package. Don't worry. Even if you purchase an annual LPUX membership today then that another year will be added after September 2011. Because that's where your LPU 9 cycle expires. So if you order now then your membership will remain valid till September 2012.

Though I suggest that you should talk to some one from LPUHQ. Yeah talk to Adam, take his confirmation regarding this situation. :)

In shorter:

When you renew, a year gets added to your current expire date.  Renewing early is not bad for you. You will get a full two years no matter what or when you renew.

So definitely I'm going to renew my membership.

Thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense.

I'll contact Adam as soon as possible :)

Hardik said:

Well I don't understand Spanish. Looks like you have purchased LPU 9 Pass in September 2010. So that gives you the access of all LPU website (old or new) access for a year. You must have got LPU 9 package also. You can watch all the new LPTV download, LPU*TV stuff, video chat with band members, pre-sales, meets & greets stuff for a year

For your LPU 9 Pass purchase, they are entitled to give you a year access of LPU website though it transited to LPUX. Within this LPU 9 pass purchase, you have got LPU9 package or if that was LPU 9 online pass then you can purchase LPU 9 package only. 

If you want to order the new LPUX merchandise package then you need to be a LPUX annual member to earn that special privilege. As of from May 2, all new LPUX annual membership sign-ups entitle you to a merchandise package. Don't worry. Even if you purchase an annual LPUX membership today then that another year will be added after September 2011. Because that's where your LPU 9 cycle expires. So if you order now then your membership will remain valid till September 2012.

Though I suggest that you should talk to some one from LPUHQ. Yeah talk to Adam, take his confirmation regarding this situation. :)

Thank you for the help! I'm not worried anymore :)

KATHYxx said:

In shorter:

When you renew, a year gets added to your current expire date.  Renewing early is not bad for you. You will get a full two years no matter what or when you renew.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service