Have you got any ideas on what you would like to see on the next LPU CD? If that's the case then stop by and drop a few down!

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

yea that would be kinda cool but Christina doesnt strike me as a.............rock chick lol! she has a good voice tho, but i would more choose eminem to perform with them.

Hana Halilagic said:

mike and eminem..wow..lol....I would love to listen a song performed by Lp and Christina aguilera,she has a killer voice....if they make a badass music it would be pretty amazing..imagine her and chesters voice lol

Norman Alexander said:

It would also be cool is they could do some collaborations with Eminem Lol! and some other bands, like Three days Grace, maybe even U2.

Hana Halilagic said:
I agree.. I would love to see them with adele,muse,pendulum,ac dc.. I think that they would make a killer album :D

Norman Alexander said:
I think maybe they should do some collaborations with other artists...

Norman Alexander said:

yea that would be kinda cool but Christina doesnt strike me as a.............rock chick lol! she has a good voice tho, but i would more choose eminem to perform with them.

Hana Halilagic said:

mike and eminem..wow..lol....I would love to listen a song performed by Lp and Christina aguilera,she has a killer voice....if they make a badass music it would be pretty amazing..imagine her and chesters voice lol

Norman Alexander said:

It would also be cool is they could do some collaborations with Eminem Lol! and some other bands, like Three days Grace, maybe even U2.

Hana Halilagic said:
I agree.. I would love to see them with adele,muse,pendulum,ac dc.. I think that they would make a killer album :D

Norman Alexander said:
I think maybe they should do some collaborations with other artists...

more rock and rap like "bleed it out" and "from the inside".

i dont like the idea about eminem and mike, but maybe another rapper like B.O.B. or jay-z agian, could be a good project...

I'd like each of the guys to pick up a song by their favourite band or artist and give the 'LP touch' to it... that would be interesting...

I agree with that COMPLETELY. That would be a good idea.. I think they should add more rock and rap like Alexzander said, but definitely with Eminem or Jay- Z. I also preffered their older music because there was a mmore hardcore touch to it. But I'm really not that big of a fan of A Thousand Suns. I liked more of Meteora and Hybrid Theory...

Regi said:

I'd like each of the guys to pick up a song by their favourite band or artist and give the 'LP touch' to it... that would be interesting...

I think that covers (recorded in studio for example wish, rolling in the deep etc.) are great idea!

I would personally love LP to have a go at writing and performing a song with Pearl Jam - despite being in different rock genres, they both do fast and slow songs, pretty and forceful songs, heavy and light songs, so I'd love to see what sort of different sort of music they might come up with together - maybe you can tell they are both my top favourite bands in the world, equally? - and they both write really thoughtful, meaningful music and put the feeling of the lyrics into their singing, so I think it'd be wonderful to see what they might create together. It could be very cool and I'd love to listen to it, however it turned out, just for the pleasure of hearing their attempt at working together and what lyrics and music they came up with together. :) :) :) :) Have a great day! :)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service