OK guys.... Figured I'd bring this over here... especially if someone should ever (hopefully not) get locked out of the LPU....

EDIT: (10 December 2010)

Please be patient with me as I work on updating this FAQ.  I have been pretty busy here lately keeping tabs on the LP.com chatroom and whatnot but I will update this FAQ as soon as I can.

For now, if you are able to log into the LPU, go to this thread there and you shall find the entire FAQ: http://forums.lpunderground.com/showthread.php?t=231648

I'll add some main issues from the FAQ here later but if you have any issues post them below, and I will be sure to do what I can to help (which more than likely be forward your issue to the Almighty Adam ^_^)

I also apologize in advance if I come across as a bit rude in some of the posts :(

=========================================

Issues & FAQ, Main Points:

If you are having issues with your LPU packages, membership, what-have-you... feel free to PM a mod.... Some points to remember though about me being an "LPU Helper"/LP.com moderator and other support related things:

* If the information provided is not helpful; do not complain about the lack of assistance the mods have provided. We have nothing to do with what LPUHQ does or does not do with your package(s) or your money. We do not get paid (at all) to make sure your issue gets taken care of in a snap. Any information provided by a moderator is to try to assist you, as the LPU HQ will be extremely busy with the switch to the new site/layout.

* The messaging of the LPU HQ phone number is at the discretion of the moderator that is replying to your PM. If they feel you do not need it, they will not give it.

* If they do give you the number: IT IS NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TO BE POSTED ON THE LPU, LP, OR ANY OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS (this is per request from the HQ) ALSO, DO NOT GIVE THE NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY NEED IT -- INSTEAD, DIRECT THEM TO A MODERATOR (list posted below)

* I am not a part of the LPU staff so any help I provide is just my best suggestion, having been with the LPU for 9 years and having done these FAQ threads for the past 4 years. I am going purely on what advice I have seen given by LPU staff in the past and my knowledge as an LP.com moderator.

Who to Contact for help
(Please note that these are not the only ones, but are the most active in their area, thus your best bet for help)

For any type of assistance that does require the LPU Headquarters Phone Number to be given, the following people will be around to help via PM only.

LPU Administrators: Adam, Jessica (pegasusrock)

For any type of assistance that does NOT require the LPU Headquarters Phone Number to be given, the following people will be around to help on the forums only!!! Please do not PM these people unless their name appears in the list above!!

LPU Administrators: Adam, Jessica (pegasusrock)

LPU Moderator:

Former LPU Chat Ops (for Chat issues only - once LPU chat is up): Taminator (or AIM: LPUChatOp08)

Site issues may also be able to be worked out through LP.com staff, however they may only be able to help with issues related to the website itself. All package/membership issues must be addressed to only the LPU staff.

[LP.com staff: Ms AC, RC, Tiernan, dragonlp20, Taminator]

PACKAGE HAS NOT ARRIVED YET (for any year)

9.0 package:: Please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery. If after 12 weeks you do not have the package(s) ordered, please see below.

8.0 & 9.0 packages, ordered 12+ weeks ago:
Note: 12+ weeks ago is, as of 17 December 2009, is 24 September 2009 or earlier.
Any 9.0 Package issues (as far as delivery) will have to wait until 25 February 2010. This will be the 12 week mark for those that ordered the 9.0 Package on Launch date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
PM with your name, mailing address, email address, shirt size. I'll include you on the resend list.

PS: yes, we have a large number of packages we send out every month and I really wish it could go flawlessly every single time, but sometimes things happen that are out of our control. PLEASE reach out to me if it has been over 2 months and you still haven't received your package. I'm doing my best to get all of you with missing packages taken care of.
Also, if you would like to figure out when the 12 week deadline is for your date of order, visit this site

7.0 or earlier
:I am afraid that (most likely) you are SOL (S*** Out of Luck). DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ANYONE BUT YOURSELF FOR THIS INCONVIENIANCE... IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU ARE JUST NOW ASKING FOR HELP! [Again, this applies to ANY 7.0, 6.0, 5.0+6.0 Combo, 6.0 Best Buy, 5.0, 4.0, or 3.0 Packages]

Please note, that select moderators/admin MAY help you out for 7.0 related packages, but don't be surprised if they do not because 9.0 is live now...12+ months is plenty of time for you to get your 7.0 package issues taken care of. Again, sorry to sound like an ass, but I have had this FAQ up on the LPU site since the start of 6.0.

[ *** More issues to be covered at a later date *** ]

Tags: FAQ, Issues, LPU

Views: 152

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to know about this too.

Just 1 question, qhere can you see your expiration date? thanks!

Aditya_the_warrior_within said:

my lpu9 subscription expires in february but when i renewed for lpux in dec it says now my lpu subscription expires in dec 2011 instead of feb 2012! that way i'm losing 2 whole months :-/

are the lpu9 account dates transferred properly? please tell regarding this matter

thanks

I was charged twice for LPUX. Emailed Topspin, no response. When I met adam in Chicago he told me to shoot him an email, problem is I don't have it. Please help. 

Try submitting a support ticket at https://app.topspin.net/account/help_public

This is probably what Adam meant by "shoot them an email"

andrea pepper said:

I was charged twice for LPUX. Emailed Topspin, no response. When I met adam in Chicago he told me to shoot him an email, problem is I don't have it. Please help. 

I'm curious --do we still get a CD? I bought the new LPUX membership but when I went to purchase the LPUX CD it said something about '$10 (non LPU members)'. Also, the list of perks in the advert for buying the LPUX membership said that we get some exclusive downloads (which I also don't know how to find, or if they're even yet available) so I was wondering if the CD, or at least CD tracks, are something we still get with this new system, or if I should go ahead and just buy the CD.

Thanks for anyone who can help with this. Sorry for all the questions but I'm finding myself a bit lost.

My LPU9 which was converted to LPUX membership with the codes back in November still has a bit of time before it expires but I can't log into LPU chats at all. I already emailed TopSpin but they basically told me to wait it out. Anybody have this problem and/or know what to do?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service