Hey, I got an e mail saying that all LPU members were supposed to get some merchandise from when we first signed up, which for me was quite a while ago. Anyway, they said that it was free and to put your info down, like what size you wanted etc...it printed up a receipt and said it would take a few weeks to arrive. I was wondering if anybody else got this, and if they ever received the merchandise. If so I'd really appreciate it if someone, anyone could let me know whats up. Thanks a lot LP ROCKS!!!!

Views: 259

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still waiting on mine
Same for me! From belgium, and still waiting :)

staff help me ... what good is that? I just enter the LPU ... I do not know anything about it.

thankfully, Valléria

i just wanted to thank all of you for your responses to my question about the LPU merch....i appreciate all your help. i'll be pacient...not like we really have a choice in the matter : ).
So nobody has gotten it yet then. I was getting worried.
I haven't seen anything either.
i'm the new one too..., need more guidance for this...
It takes about 8-12 weeks to arrive. Don't worry, you're not the only one waiting on the wonderful merchandise package to arrive. =)
I havent receivved it either.. I heard it was 8-12 weeks before it arrives.  
Got mine yesterday, July 2, 2011, and I live in Los Angeles! :) So everyone should be receiving them soon!

aww...when was this?!!!

i am new so i didnt get any communication of this sort....

WOW lp merchandise...

i wanna get it too..

plz tell me more...

:)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service