Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6745

Replies to This Discussion

maybe THEY SHOULD USE cachet for the sing ? 

Adam said:
Signed stuff is out of the question. The guys would have to sign THOUSANDS of items, and that just can't happen unfortunately!
How about  an actually card of each band member like the ones that were used online that you had to find to get the link to download scenes from Red Square
Good idea =)!

Erika Correa said:
How about  an actually card of each band member like the ones that were used online that you had to find to get the link to download scenes from Red Square

I'm for the Laminates! :D

and one LINKIN PARK PUPPET from any member like in 8 Bit Rebellion :(

Pleaaase i want a Mike Puppet :D awww that would be soooo sweet ^^

AWWWW Mike puppet! =))

what if instead of t shirts its hoodies. on the front on the left side it has "LPU11" and like on the back it has "lpu member" or something like that? or just the hoodie with "lpu11" on the left side in the from...

or for being small.. a long sleeve with the same idea of the hoodie.

I think that T-shirt is a tradition of LPU =). And i don't really want to mess this tradition =)

Memers said:

what if instead of t shirts its hoodies. on the front on the left side it has "LPU11" and like on the back it has "lpu member" or something like that? or just the hoodie with "lpu11" on the left side in the from...

or for being small.. a long sleeve with the same idea of the hoodie.

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

PENDANT

A folder with all of the band members' best jokes (very personal xp), LP puppets, Flag or mini poster (size: foldable + as long as it fits in package)
Yeah some sort of LPU Goody Bags like you get when you purchase a VIP ticket at shows!

very good idea Adam!! That would be awesome to show off! :-) Adam said:
What about instead of a membership card, you got a commemorative LPU11 laminate that you could put on your LPU11 lanyard! That way, you can actually wear it around and show it off, as opposed to a membership card which no one ever sees.
LPU dvd could be like frat party, with stuff of everything, backstages, touring, etc. also unreleased material like tue lasts lpu cds

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service