Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6788

Replies to This Discussion

LPU CD

LPU DVD 

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

T-SHIRT in a sizes bigger than just 2XL, PATCH, POSTCARDS or STICKERS of album art.

We just did a wristband for the European run!

I like the idea of doing a sweet lanyard. You can put your keys on it, meet & greet laminates, summit laminates, etc. I used to carry a lanyard all the time in college. Thoughts?

Colin Reid said:

LPU CD

LPU DVD 

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

Adam said:

I like the idea of doing a sweet lanyard. You can put your keys on it, meet & greet laminates, summit laminates, etc. I used to carry a lanyard all the time in college. Thoughts?

The thing about M&G & Summit laminates is that not everyone has been lucky to attend to one to receive something like that? 

A LPU  lanyard sounds cool, i have lanyards from the Meet & Greets & the Summit i went to but they are plain so a LPU embossed or printed lanyard would be sweet.

Linkin Park Dolls

LPU CD

T - Shirt

Wristband

LPU DVD

But especially the LP Dolls like in the 8Bit Rebellion Game :DD

LPU CD

T-Shirt

Stickers

patches

signed things

True, but you don't need a laminate to use a lanyard. Like I said, I used to love carrying my car/house keys on a lanyard when I was in college.

I dunno, just a thought!

Colin Reid said:

Adam said:

The thing about M&G & Summit laminates is that not everyone has been lucky to attend to one to receive something like that? 

Linkin Park Dolls, i was going to put LP action figures, that be kinda cool :)
But yeah a lanyard sounds like a good idea including all of the other items I stated above!

Membership card sounds good, i still have my LPU7 one somewhere, the oldschool & unreleased footage dvd would be cool.

Very down with the Lanyard, a live DVD from the Itunes Fest or Red Square or Madison Square Garden, a t shirt, stickers, a membership card thing would be kinda cool to carry around, or a bag of some sort.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service