Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6745

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! A 2nd but exclusive Frat Party dvd xp

LPU CD
T-SHIRT
Linkin Park dolls
Special laminate for LPUX members

Signed item by the band

M&G pen

LPU CD

PENDANT

Signed item by the band

and of course LP PUPPETS XD

Linkin Park Signed Shirt 

CD Of LPU11

LPU CD

T-shirt

and instead of shoelaces or a phonecase or something like that I like to see more things like the signed poster of Mike which we did this year.

so I'd love to see some 'poster' kind of things and maybe a little bit bigger as this years one ^^

maybe a DVD with bonus material on the LPU CD? Like LPUTV but a few new once we don't know, like a 'bonus' LPU CD.

I want to see DVD LPU

Print

LPU newspeper

I don't really like the idea of a lanyard I have tons of those things and I don't use them.

Adam said:

We just did a wristband for the European run!

I like the idea of doing a sweet lanyard. You can put your keys on it, meet & greet laminates, summit laminates, etc. I used to carry a lanyard all the time in college. Thoughts?

Colin Reid said:

LPU CD

LPU DVD 

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

I would really like to have a 'cling-on' sticker for my car window.

I would like to have an LP logo pendant what i can put on my necklace. I want to wear the LP logo above my heart...

I like the car sticker Idea even though I don't drive a car, I'd just wait till I've bought one. Good idea!

Terri Lambert Nickerson said:

I would really like to have a 'cling-on' sticker for my car window.

Really want it!!!

Adam said:
What about instead of a membership card, you got a commemorative LPU11 laminate that you could put on your LPU11 lanyard! That way, you can actually wear it around and show it off, as opposed to a membership card which no one ever sees.

A DVD would be awesome.  I don't need a wristband, laynyard... or multiple access to free downloads...

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service