Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6786

Replies to This Discussion

To be perfectly honest ... Im happy with whatever they want to give us. But the drawing by Mike's awesome so maybe something more like that. But Im cool with whatever XD

Women's T-shirt option

Can't go wrong with stickers, either.

I like,

Wristbands, necklaces (or a pendant that can be attached to something, that could be a necklace but could also be other things), membership card (I liked collecting those), Lanyards (very useful),  keychains, music video DVD, DVD of LPTV, Scarf?  Calenders!

What you could do is have a select grab-bag of things that people can choose from, since things like the device case and the headphone things that only fit on ipod headphones seem to be really Apple specific.

How expensive are we talkin? A package going for $60 should be worth more than one for $30, even if just a little.

Uuh I want a hand written letter from every band member! They should start writing now! JUST KIDDING! xD But the idea of signing ever 500 laminate or something like that is not bad :)

Good idea, but if you think that people could put it on the lanyard, then it should have the size of a membership card and not the size of the laminates we got at M&Gs or Summits.

Adam said:

What about instead of a membership card, you got a commemorative LPU11 laminate that you could put on your LPU11 lanyard! That way, you can actually wear it around and show it off, as opposed to a membership card which no one ever sees.

I agree (about the money and options)

I liked to collect the cards too and a women T-shirt... MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!

KATHYxx said:

Women's T-shirt option

Can't go wrong with stickers, either.

I like,

Wristbands, necklaces, membership card (I liked collecting those), Lanyards (very useful),  keychains, music video DVD, DVD of LPTV, Scarf?  Calenders! I could use a Calender.

What you could do is have a select grab-bag of things that people can choose from, since things like the device case and the headphone things that only fit on ipod headphones seem to be really Apple specific.

How expensive are we talkin? A package going for $60 should be worth more than one for $30, obviously.

There must be several hours worth of unseen footage. An exclusive DVD would be awesome.

I like the idea of a DVD with unreleased backstage footage or something like that. Maybe a CD with ATS demos. T-SHIRT is a must have I guess. In addition maybe signed cards/photos.

All of these sound pretty good. But what about some 3D Cardboard printable figures from the 8-Bit revolution, Printables that you can assemble into 3d figurines. 

LPU CD

Signed item by the band

that would be great :)

Signed stuff... not happening. So that's that.

Womens shirts... it's something we're exploring. The thing with those is, they're actually more expensive to produce than the regular shirts. Plus, we'd be making less of them, making the production cost (then, your package cost) even higher. That's why we've never done womens shirts.

Grab bag.... cool idea, but I think you would be disappointed in the end. Doing a grab bag would mean we had to create a bunch of different stuff, and keep the production cost low, meaning the products would be lame. Plus, putting those packages together and sending them out would be a NIGHTMARE and take even longer than they currently do. Trust me, you don't want us to do a grab bag!!

Calendar.... keep in mind that people buy these packages all year long, so the calendar would be lame come April...

As far as cost, it will probably (don't quote me) be $60 again. Keep in mind, that $60 doesn't just cover the cost of the stuff we make. It also covers your shipping (sometimes as much at $15!), warehouse costs, and packaging/bundling costs (no we don't do this ourselves!). We really don't make much off of these packages. Trust me.

necklace

lanyard

poster

LPU shoelaces

LPU lanyard

LPU stickers

LPU window cling(s)

LPU magnets

LPU guitar picks

LPU drum sticks

LPU wristband

LPU t-shirt (of course :D)

LPU calendar

small LPU planner/agenda book

LPU keychain

LPU membership card that gets us our discount when we go to shop in person at Club Tattoo &/or Suru or when we buy LP merchandise from Hot Topic/Spencer's.

Everyone takes my Idea of LP Puppets yaaay ^^

Something about LP for the car will be sweet to... nia nia nia ;D

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service