Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6745

Replies to This Discussion

T-Shirt with the band printed on it;

CD&DVD;

Signed Things;(doesn't matter what...:)

Wristband;

Shoelaces;

Keychain;

Membership Card;

Stickers;

Guitar Pick;

Patch;

Poster.

Xero tape re-release!!

bass, guitar, drum tabs for some songs (for example the singles) as pdf documents

the xero tape re-release would be badass :)

Maybe LP Flag? :>

LPU CD

T-Shirt

LP USB would be really handy =D

LPU CD

LPU DVD (good idea, and of course with exclusive video content)

T-SHIRT

GUITAR PICK or WRISTBAND

And it would be cool to add LPU MЕМBER CARD with LPU art on it and member's personal info. You can make this card necessary, for example on LPU SUMMITS and M&G.
I like the idea of a free show (duh). In fact, I'd like a show where they play the entire A Thousand Suns album front to back.

Adam StONE said:

a FREE  show

A CD

Rubber bracelet

Membership Card

T-Shirt

id like

t-shirt

cd(unreleased demos and stuff like lpux cd)+dvd

(a cheap to make) lpu watch would be cool

love the phone case in lpux

lpu members card

lanyard

I would like to improve the design of T-shirts. Nice to wear the shirt knowing that this product LPU, but twice as nice to wear a work of art.
Even better to see in the fan-pake an earring in the form of a group logo.
Cup - it is banal, but pleasant and useful)

and sorry for my bad English.

LPU CD

LPU DVD

T-shirt

Bass pick

Lp action figure

Iridescent cards

LPU CD

LPU DVD

LPU Guitar Strap

LPU Lanyard

LPU T-Shirt