Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6742

Replies to This Discussion

Thaz NUMETALZ BACK ? 

Nah more  recordings of Breaking the Habits 

- T-Shirt

- Membership card would be very good and useful thing, especially for M&G's

- LPU DVD might be a good change to us, you know, to put something special on it.

- A Flag with LPU11 art would be awesome (maybe to put it instead of T-Shirt)

- Wristband

- or Fingerless Gloves to put instead of wristband might be awesome too

Why to put LPUTV episodes  on DVD when you have them on LPU site? XD

Yasemin Bicer said:
I agree, I think that there should be a DVD of the LPUTV episodes or something like that :)

Things about DVDs:

1. It's something physical to add to a collection.

2. Can watch them on a TV, unlike downloadables, and are probably in better quality.

3. They aren't taken down like websites are.

4. LPUTV might be redundant, but I think pairing LPTV, footage only shown on TV and not on LPU, or other unreleased footage with it would be worthwhile.

5. I dont even know how to download the videos here. I get a link that takes me nowhere.

I think fingerless gloves and a flag is great idea.

DVD "Linkin Park - Live from Red Square" xDDD
LPU CD

LPU CD, LP Pullover and some king of souvenirs

I like some kind of dvd idea. That's different. Also, THERE ABSOLUTELY NEEDS TO BE MORE LARGER SIZES IN TEE SHIRTS. I like the design of the LPUX shirt, but the XL is too small for me to feel comfortable wearing it. I don't like shirts that are tight on me. Another idea is maybe an LPU hat?
I think I need LPU Woolen Socks to warm my feet in the cold winter evenings. In Russia is very cold winters. :) But if to be serious, I want note/sketchbook with design by the band on the cover and on some pages. Something like in Meteora process art style. If DVD will be added it will be awesome. And lanyard with laminate will be cool. So here is my list:

LPU CD/DVD
LPU T-Shirt
LPU Sketchbook
LPU Woolen Socks
LPU Lanyard
LPU Laminate
How about a LP beanie or a necklace thingy that guys or girls can wear?
No I really mean something with more content than that (or am I wrong about newsletters?)

KATHYxx said:

You mean newsletters? Every year of the LPU has had at least one of each of those. The last two years they've been downloadable so that they don't have to print and save on shipping.

An Van Oppens said:

I know it seems like something that requires a lot of time / work (maybe you could do it once later in the future...) But it can really be something very personal from the band to the fans and I think many fans will actually enjoy this:

An LPU magazine issue (it doesn't have to be huge) that may contain the following:

- LPU stuff: past annual news highlights, pictures from shows / m&g's / summits, stuff / feedback from LPU members, etc...

- Band stuff: tiny interview, mini poster, pictures on the road, funny stories, jokes by band members, general and funny facts about each band member (told by the guys themselves, not gossip of course! xp), etc...

Something very exclusive but compared to the Frat Party DVD would be really nice.

KATHYxx said:

Things about DVDs:

1. It's something physical to add to a collection.

2. Can watch them on a TV, unlike downloadables, and are probably in better quality.

3. They aren't taken down like websites are.

4. LPUTV might be redundant, but I think pairing LPTV, footage only shown on TV and not on LPU, or other unreleased footage with it would be worthwhile.

5. I dont even know how to download the videos here. I get a link that takes me nowhere.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service