Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6742

Replies to This Discussion

please no ipod skin. Not everybody can afford an ipod. Or maybe its just me.

I think a doll would be cool like one of the ones from 8 bit revolution. maybe make it random which one you get. A membership card would be cool. another shirt like every year. a lanyard. a dvd of live footage. Signed items would be nice wallpaper and  posters would be nice. a U.S. Linkin park summit or other event. thanks for giving me the chance to submit ideas for Linkin Park Underground 2011.

LPU shirt

LPU CD

LPU DVD

wristbands

lanyard

dog tag

wallet

signed photo

I know, how about some sheet music?? Like Breaking the Habit or Iridescent on piano or something? That would be small, inexpensive and AWESOME!! :D
It would be cool to have an LPU e-zine that maybe members can contribute to since I've seen mentionings of a magazine it made me think of this. And it could be used for monthly give aways, example: a chance to interview one of the band members or Mark Fiore for it or even LPU staff.
lol figures adam is the one to finally have an idea we all agree on XD
Adam, you're still not tired of reading our suggestions? =)))
Here's another:
- A simple PURSE
- WATCH STRAP
- Print from Mike this year is very cool, may be something in this style
- CARD HOLDER
- NOTEBOOK
- COVER for a passport
I like the open ticket idea...I would just like to see them once before I expire & I dont care where (in the US) I have to go...lol...ok well, I kinda do...But yea, open ticket = thumbs up here...

StaticXero said:

CD

T-Shirt

and

A Ticket for an exclusive LP Underground World Tour.

That ticket don't need a date and a location on it.

You can attempt one LPU concert no matter where and when!

Dont feel bad..I dont have an iPod either..I grew up with $15 cassette walkman's, not $200 iPod whatevers...lol

Elizabeth Pioquinto said:

I don't have one either :p but I want one hehe!

Nathaleen Criss said:

Dont feel bad..I dont have an iPod either..I grew up with $15 cassette walkman's, not $200 iPod whatevers...lol

Elizabeth Pioquinto said:

Make the site a bit more interactive and social.

LPU socks :P

Ok, being serious now, could this be the year we get an LPU DVD??

Either with some live stuff, or perhaps a Frat Party type documentary.

Lanyard is a cool idea I think!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service