Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6743

Replies to This Discussion

Poster (signed???)

Lanyard

Keyring

Wristband

and and maybe like a lpu11 cd of ats demos or something not very original ideas but easy and fun =)

Dog tags

flash drive with cool shit on it

bumper sticker/window sticker

CD/DVD

day planner

For the next LPU CD:

I would like if the band created studio versions of

the live Intros/Outros that they use for there 

songs?

No Lanyards, but what about a cool metal keychain or something like that...?

Adam said:

We just did a wristband for the European run!

I like the idea of doing a sweet lanyard. You can put your keys on it, meet & greet laminates, summit laminates, etc. I used to carry a lanyard all the time in college. Thoughts?

Colin Reid said:

LPU CD

LPU DVD 

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

How about a license plate holder?

LPU Sunglasses 

LPU Winter Hat

IPod or IPhone Cover

Postcrads

Stickers

key holders

badge buttons

a LPU version of randstad hands up for fresh talent glove 

ANOTHER DRAWING FROM MIKE SHINODA!!! xD

The lanyard is a great idea, along with the shirt, cd, and wristband. A lot of jobs are actually requiring one now, with work ID inside that pouch thingy, as well as most college and universities. Most people would be able to utilize them in every day life.  I love my window clings, and would love more of those.

Adam said:

I like the idea of doing a sweet lanyard. You can put your keys on it, meet & greet laminates, summit laminates, etc. I used to carry a lanyard all the time in college. Thoughts?

Colin Reid said:

LPU CD

LPU DVD 

T-SHIRT

WRISTBAND

STICKERS

3rd DC Remix Series of Mike

LPU CD

Hood

LPU CD

LPU DVD with all the LPUTV since the beginning

LPU t-shirt of course, in Small size, but european Small size... to the girls for exemple, because the US Small size is to bigger..

stickers or wallpaper

guitar pick

a possibility to buy a special LPU package, with others bonus, like the LPU8.0 and LPU9.0

always the free access to the summit events

summit events in other country, like FRANCE ..

I think unseen artwork would be really cool on bumper stickers or posters (even in a 8 1/2 x 11) doesn't have to be huge..like something from a previous tour or album idea that didn't make it, but came really close. Copies of final handwritten lyrics...I know of some copiers that print out 200 pages per minute (my husband fixes them). How about actual trading cards? That would be unique. Necklaces for both men & women with some kind of figure designed by LP.
Liz Donnelly said:
No Lanyards, but what about a cool metal keychain or something like that...?

Adam said:

I don't like the lanyard Adam because to a lot of the fans we have no use for them. I like the fact that if you get a M&G you get one...that should be left as a special thing. If you give them to all LPU members, it kinda defeats the purpose in getting one at the M&G. Plus I just can't see myself at the nail salon, grocery shopping or at the mall with a lanyard on. In my opinion, it would just wind up hanging off something in my bedroom. I love the phone case. Key changes with the two pieces that fit together with some sort of metal figure would be cool. Then guys & gals could use it. I also suggested other things on this page.

Fire Eyes
I think that the new LPU Package must contain its LPU11 CD. This is the most important thing in my opinion.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service