Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6742

Replies to This Discussion

Custom Linkin Park USB Drive with special Linkin Park content. So many people and companies are doing USB drives these days and there are some pretty cool ones out there. It would be awesome to have a Linkin Park logo that pulls apart or opens to show USB drive.

one thing that would be great, people keep saying things they can use right? and im still to see one mentioned, its an LPU Wallet... thats my main suggestion :)

other then that...

LPU T-Shirt

LPU Lanyard

LPU Guitar Picks and/or Drum Sticks

Maybe even a discount on the stuff in the LP Store? would only have to be 5-10% off and you guys would attract more people, and by the looks of things, make the LPU Package a worth while price...

To make a unisex wallet is not that easy. I guess this is something that could be an offered merch on the website, but still separated for men and women. But that's my opinion, idk what other people would say...

Damien Clarkson said:

one thing that would be great, people keep saying things they can use right? and im still to see one mentioned, its an LPU Wallet... thats my main suggestion :)

other then that...

LPU T-Shirt

LPU Lanyard

Maybe even a discount on the stuff in the LP Store? would only have to be 5-10% off and you guys would attract more people, and by the looks of things, make the LPU Package a worth while price...

good point, did kinda think of that when i was writing it, but it wasnt big on my mind. The problem mostly i guess is also the price difference, for memory a womens wallet is a tiny bit more expensive then a mens due to more leather been used... maybe it could be part of the LPU store then?

Rositsa Ivanova said:
To make a unisex wallet is not that easy. I guess this is something that could be an offered merch on the website, but still separated for men and women. But that's my opinion, idk what other people would say...

Damien Clarkson said:

other then that...

LPU T-Shirt

LPU Lanyard

LP dodtags
LP dog tags
LP Dog tags are an interesting idea. I have no use for lanyards. Girl T-shirt in XS would be cool. I personally like the idea of a wristband, even if it was done before.

Great ideas!
Ref magnets from 8-bit you can make them with colored rubber
Or make pins

I like Tony's idea of LPU DVD with all the LPUTV since the beginning - I haven't anything big enough to download it to (don't have internet at home on my computer) so it'd be lovely to have all the LPUTV (and maybe LPTV as well? I would like that) on a dvd.

And I love the wallet idea - having a different one for females and males would be probably nicer for some girls :) I would be fine with just a Linkin Park coin purse, which could probably be unisex? :) A song or two from the Linkin Park guys would be great, too :) Can't get enough of them!!! :D :D :D :P

I don't have much use for a lanyard as I don't wear things around my neck - likewise, dogtags would do nothing for me - but wristband or black leather bracelet with silver LP logo or something of that sort would suit me very fine!

T shirts are always great, as long as they fit me (tall female - I mostly have to buy mens t shirts to have them be long enough for me as well as not too suction-y around me ;D) - are they cotton ones? I overheat in synthetic or part-synthetic fabrics, so I like my cotton!!! :) :) :)

Guitar picks also great - always have a use for them!!! :) Get so many snaffled off me by other people (not on purpose, just forget to give them back)

Don't mind the custom LP USB with special content idea either :)

Open ticket would be wonderful, as would an LP poster and LP stickers. :) :) :)

Keychain good (not keyring, please - got too many!), cotton beanie would be great as long as it fits large heads (my little four year old friend says I have a big head like her daddy ;D :P :P).

Can't afford I-pod so nothing to do with I-pods (unless it is an I-pod! ;D) please. :)

Lots of good ideas from people!!! :)

Just thought, for those females who would like female-shaped t-shirts, LPU could have optional extra charge for female membership in order to pay for extra cost of making t-shirts to suit them :) Would that work?

Likewise, in LP store, female- shaped t-shirts could cost more in order to cover their manufacture?

Best wishes,

Aaralyn

lanyards are a good idea, i just dont think that i would use it for very long... ive got them in prizes and shit before and used them for about a month, even if it has lpu on it, i still prob wont use it for very long.

A wallet for me is good, cause ill use it for a few years till it breaks.

Hmm... maybe a Bobblehead of one of the guys.

Bring back the stickers!

i like the Keyhanger and (those plastic easy bending) wristband idea

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service