Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about LPU11, but it is! Over the years, we've used your feedback to help us decide on items to include in our annual package. Previous items have included a device case, patches, stickers, guitar picks, a carabiner keychain, shoelaces and a lot more. Let us know in the replies what you'd like to see in the package next year. KEEP IN MIND: these items must be fairly small (so they're easy to package and ship), and not overly expensive to produce (we can't do ipods, shoes, guitars, or anything like that...).

Let's hear your suggestions. Please note, this is NOT the place for you to give your ideas on the LPU11 CD. We already have that figured out!

Views: 6745

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe a Lanyard with those 2008 tour things on it, that'd be cool I just dont know how many you guys have. maybe some cool merch rare like HT EP or maybe the new cd with OUR choice of any past lpu! Just a thought, and a DVD sounds pretty sweet.
dvd, wristband, shoelaces, guitar picks, stickers. I'd love to have them in the new LPU11 pack!
You guys had some great ideas, and I think you'll be excited to see what we've come up with. I'm getting really excited for LPU11. I think you will be too when you see what I have coming... :)
Good on you, Adam and crew - look forward to seeing it!!! :) :) :) Have a nice one, to you all! :) :) :)

Yeah, Adam, i'm really excited too!! 

And, also, i can't wait to see the new benefits of the membership (if there will be other ones, i hope yes! xD)

For example, i want to suggest you to give us (LPU members) the opportunity to get the first access to the show, i think a lot of people would love to have this benefit! *___*

Yeah Adam! =D I can't wait to see! I just hope I have enough money this year. Oh by the way, can you tell me if you can get the LPU11 package if you just get the monthly one and not the annual one?

LPU Beanie

LPU DVD of past LPU exclusive concerts

Small LPU Poster

Exclusive "Signed" photos of the band just for LPU members

Maybe an LPU calendar(adjust to each region of the world for days of the week) with exclusive photos of the band?

don't forget, I asked for a bookmark

Adam said:

You guys had some great ideas, and I think you'll be excited to see what we've come up with. I'm getting really excited for LPU11. I think you will be too when you see what I have coming... :)
for president *___*

Iain Harrison said:
Linkin Park Dolls, i was going to put LP action figures, that be kinda cool :)

True, horribly impossible...

Rositsa Ivanova said:

you cannot expect something like that. everyone would want their own show....

Aanaz Lq said:
how about their live concert like in indonesia 21 sept 2011.
Hey, that's a great idea :)

lyne perrin said:

don't forget, I asked for a bookmark

Adam said:

maybe some kind of backpack with LPU logo and picture instead of T-shirt

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service