Hi LPU members. I'm having a problem I hope one of you might be able to help me with. Since LPU11 launched I haven't been able to access my account anymore. When I try to login I get a message saying that my email and password doesn't match and my access is denied, even though my LPU10 membership runs until February. 

Does anyone know what I can do?  

Views: 460

Replies to This Discussion

I know that, but the problem is that the LPU site won't let me login! 

That's what I'm saying.. I don't understand it. 

uuuh tweet Adam :D It should work. By e-mail and password are the same, we mean that your e-mail is your password at the same time (not that they have not changed) and once you login you can chose another password, if not send a request for a new password that should work.

try log in from this web : http://lpunderground.groundctrl.net/

ciao ho avuto in passato un problema di qst tipo lo risolto rimettendo una nuova password a me dava sempre la password sbagliata o se no se ai ancora l'email di iscrizione salvata puoi vedere se e scritto li...

I got LPU10 in mai this year. But if I buy LPU11 now., I have it until next year?? And I dont find where to buy it xP I am not used to the new LPU site xD

Do I have to buy a new annual? And can I use the same account??

Because I want the new stuff xD Its so cool, the shirt. And the new CD.

@ Kjetil : I got my LPUX on Aug this year, and on 16 Nov I renew it to LPU11, we can use the same account, and my LPU11 memberships expired a year after my LPUX expired. 

cool. but then you would have like two years of membership. but you did it like me to get the LPU11 pack??

Purnama Agustina said:

@ Kjetil : I got my LPUX on Aug this year, and on 16 Nov I renew it to LPU11, we can use the same account, and my LPU11 memberships expired a year after my LPUX expired. 

at the same time I'm LPUX member and LPU11 member too. I sign up early for LPU11 to get a CD, it is only cost about $1.11 and free shipping.

I would recommend you to buy LPU11, because of what Purnama said and because the one-year-membership starts after your old one expires. :)

Guys, I also have a problem.Yesterday I first time ever registered in LPU, I can login, but when I try to go to the forum, chat, event, videos, photos sections. I get a message saying:
"The page you are trying to access requires a membership."
And it offers to login again. When I try to login again I get a meesage saying:
"Welcome Back! Let your friends know you're signed in."

But nothing happens after that, I'm staying on the login page.
Maybe somebody know, what I need to do, to solve this problem?
Thank you.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service