Hi LPU members. I'm having a problem I hope one of you might be able to help me with. Since LPU11 launched I haven't been able to access my account anymore. When I try to login I get a message saying that my email and password doesn't match and my access is denied, even though my LPU10 membership runs until February. 

Does anyone know what I can do?  

Views: 460

Replies to This Discussion

This may seem like a silly question, but I am hoping to join the LPU soon and I was wondering it it's possible to order more than one concert ticket through the LPU?

Right now, you cannot order any tickets as far as I know, since LP has announced shows only at festivals and festivals have their own thing... you know, but I they announce their own shows (not on festivals) I think that you can order more than once ticket, but I will ask somebody who has bought one. just don't want to mislead you :D can't wait to welcome you on LPU ^^

Thank you for your help! I have a little bit better idea now and I can't wait to join the LPU!

Rositsa Ivanova said:

Right now, you cannot order any tickets as far as I know, since LP has announced shows only at festivals and festivals have their own thing... you know, but I they announce their own shows (not on festivals) I think that you can order more than once ticket, but I will ask somebody who has bought one. just don't want to mislead you :D can't wait to welcome you on LPU ^^

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service