Hi LPU members. I'm having a problem I hope one of you might be able to help me with. Since LPU11 launched I haven't been able to access my account anymore. When I try to login I get a message saying that my email and password doesn't match and my access is denied, even though my LPU10 membership runs until February. 

Does anyone know what I can do?  

Views: 460

Replies to This Discussion

If I may ask,are you Annual or Monthly member? If I'm not mistaken those can be access only for Annual memberships.

Annual.

I can log in, but can't use any of the features. I don't understand why there's not a place that tells you your membership information, like when you got it & when it expires. Am I missing something? I need to know when my LPUX membership expires.

You are missing a LOT. Get on lpunderground.com and on the top, on the right side there is "manage account". the second thing is "subscriptions"...

@Dmitrij and others fellow LPUers if you having trouble to log in try to tweet Adam @heydudeimadam or Ground(ctrl) @groundctrl.
If u r try to acces u r account through mobail phone..some browsres may not provide good synchronisation with lp site..so u r device cannot be detected..if u have any gmail accout,do this click the link''i forgot my pasword"and they will ask some question..give u r email addresr,they will send the correct link to u r email addres click that link and change ur password..the u can login lp like before..good luck
If u r try to acces u r account through mobail phone..some browsres may not provide good synchronisation with lp site..so u r device cannot be detected..if u have any gmail accout,do this click the link''i forgot my pasword"and they will ask some question..give u r email addresr,they will send the correct link to u r email addres click that link and change ur password..the u can login lp like before..good luck
If u r try to acces u r account through mobail phone..some browsres may not provide good synchronisation with lp site..so u r device cannot be detected..if u have any gmail accout,do this click the link''i forgot my pasword"and they will ask some question..give u r email addresr,they will send the correct link to u r email addres,click that link and change ur password..the u can login lp like before..good luck

I also have a problem loggin in. I used to do it with fb and I don`t even know my password. I wen´t to "forgot your password" and did what they told, but I haven`t received any e-mails... So I´m not getting in, the fb log in just says "No".... my LPU10 account is until summer

In order to login you should type in your e-mail address as "nickname" or whatever it says there and also the same as password. (pretty much copy-paste your e-mail as a password). Once you are logged in go to your account - click on "manage account" at the top on the right side and go through it (Change your password, profile picture, add some friends, etc.) =) if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks, I`ll try!

Rositsa Ivanova said:

In order to login you should type in your e-mail address as "nickname" or whatever it says there and also the same as password. (pretty much copy-paste your e-mail as a password). Once you are logged in go to your account - click on "manage account" at the top on the right side and go through it (Change your password, profile picture, add some friends, etc.) =) if you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Nea Öhman said:

Thanks, I`ll try!

Rositsa Ivanova said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service