While LPUX does have it's upside, it has a major downside too.

I think LPUX should be changed back to the way LPU9 was. It was a special community with forums, exclusives and a whole lot of other stuff and now it's just a chat. The forums are on the LinkinPark.com website therefore anyone can actually just join and chat.

This years LPU costs the most it has, and yet it is the one with the least features.

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Adam! I just sent you a tweet with a couple of questions! Hopefully you see it and help me out! Thanks!

I must say that I really like how this discussion ended! On a positive note!
I don´t know if it´s bad or good, i think it´s poor compared to any Fan Club from other band. You expect to get some stuff that any other fan don´t get i think you pay to get some special things as free download, exclusive videos, T-shirts, CD´s, DVD´s. Please rethink in the Underground for the next year....

I paid for LPU8 and then LPU9 memberships.  I tried to join LPUX with the free code I was sent but by the time I got round to getting a Google account, the code had expired.

I agree, the features are fewer.  And I'm trying to find the dedicated website; now I keep getting the 'you do not have access' when I try to enter the chat area, despite an LPU9 membership making me eligible.  It tells me I originally logged in using my Yahoo account which I find hard to believe, and when I try I still get this same message.  I've also tried via my Google account with still no result. I'd buy the LPUX membership but I'm a bit reluctant seeing as how I was originally supposed to be upgraded to it for free and there are no T-shirts or anything of the sort included.

Maybe it's time to give up on the fansite and just stick to listening to the music.  I've had A Thousand Suns in my car stereo since I replaced my old car tape player a few months ago and never get tired of hearing it, even on six hour trips.

Sue - I checked your account and your LPU9 membership expired on Jan 3. That's why you can't access the chat.

We're FINALLY announcing all the new LPUX stuff next week! YAY!

Hey  Adam ! Where we can see the status of our memberships ?

Adam said:

Sue - I checked your account and your LPU9 membership expired on Jan 3. That's why you can't access the chat.

We're FINALLY announcing all the new LPUX stuff next week! YAY!

This is where I currently am. The only real reason I was a member was for the chances at M&Gs when the band toured, but it's been reinforced that those experiences won't work out for me, so I'm done with the LPU (at least for a few years) unless something drastically changes. I still adore the guys and their music though; I'm just not willing to pay for the frills of the fanclub anymore. Oh well.

SueW66 said:

Maybe it's time to give up on the fansite and just stick to listening to the music.

@Adam yay indeed! lol Can't wait...almost can't believe it but can't wait I'm sure it will make most of us very happy! cough**cough*Free Cough! stuff!...clearing throat....LMAO! But yeah, I do realize how though your job must be.

@yourconscience...you will be missed :(

@every1 else who posed something negative after my last post....*stickz out tongue*

@JuanQ sarcasm also doezn't come across well VIA txt messegez...I learnt that the hard way lol

Persephonezkiss, you're cute. And remember, if you ever want/need me for anything, you can always send me a message.  =)
totally agree ....
Mmm me being absent for work for a couple weeks and BOOM, a lot happens. Looks like a lot of positive too. Can't wait for the news release coming up!
I admit that I didnt like LPUX in the beginning, me and many others were very impatient. Sorry LP and LPUHQ

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service