Hey there, I was wondering if anyone from the UK has actually recieved their merchandise yet???

I paid for mine over 3 weeks ago , and it still hasn't turned up! what are the chances, I am wondering if there is someone who has recieved theirs, I have to admit I do like Linkin Park since a young age - and I saw them at the o2 Arena in the UK last november! Pretty damn EPIC!!!

Craig !

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

well...I afriad that my address typing is wrong , how can I do ?

maybe you should adress your questions to topspin??

Silke Breidenbach said:

I sent my order in December and I didn't recieved anything until yet. The last year I recieved the package within 6 weeks and I am living in Germany. I also sent an email to the LPU but I didn't get any kind of answer.

Status has been changed to "aknowledged" so we must wait a little bit more

excellent @ O 2 last year but still haven't got my stuff too sent off in May for it can't wait keep looking for postman every day

much luv to lp and all

i purchased annual membership on early may, the CS said it should be shipped at minimum 8 wks. long way to go,,but hopefully it will arrive for real!
I send my massages to the LPU HQ but I didn't get any answer. Who is topspin?

Monica Opperud said:

maybe you should adress your questions to topspin??

Silke Breidenbach said:

I sent my order in December and I didn't recieved anything until yet. The last year I recieved the package within 6 weeks and I am living in Germany. I also sent an email to the LPU but I didn't get any kind of answer.

yep i heard it takes up  at most 10 weeks
im not so much worried about it taking 8 weeks, i just have moved (and will be moving again) since i ordered it, and have no way to figure out if itll be forwarded or whatever. i sent an email to topspin but their reply wasnt helpful. i replied back and havent gotten an answer so i dunno what to do
8 week is normal. but in my case it is now more than 6 month ago.

Elizabeth Pioquinto said:
yep i heard it takes up  at most 10 weeks
As long as you provide a change of address through the post office, you should still recieve your package. It just might take a little longer with all the forwarding. Have you changed your address on your account? If the merch hasn't been shipped yet, then your old address shouldn't come into play when they do mail them out, as long as your current one is on your account.  *shrugs*  I hope everything works out good for you though.

rockerbabyy said:
im not so much worried about it taking 8 weeks, i just have moved (and will be moving again) since i ordered it, and have no way to figure out if itll be forwarded or whatever. i sent an email to topspin but their reply wasnt helpful. i replied back and havent gotten an answer so i dunno what to do
...uhm, did I miss something? I'm pretty sure they hadn't announced the LPUX merchandise package six months ago...

Silke Breidenbach said:
8 week is normal. but in my case it is now more than 6 month ago.
so i just checked my receipt page..and it says the ship date is 2011-09-06...looks like we gotta wait until september

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service