Hey there, I was wondering if anyone from the UK has actually recieved their merchandise yet???

I paid for mine over 3 weeks ago , and it still hasn't turned up! what are the chances, I am wondering if there is someone who has recieved theirs, I have to admit I do like Linkin Park since a young age - and I saw them at the o2 Arena in the UK last november! Pretty damn EPIC!!!

Craig !

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

I think they are sending merch in order we purchased it. Since they started sending it, I think it will go well now.

@LP_Flo

I'm from Germany,too.

And yesterday i got an email "Your order from Linkin Park has been updated".

Did you get that too?

Haven't received anything either. Contacted topspin and they said 8-12 Wis. Its almost the 12th week. I'm in NYC

@ LP_Flo

nope nothing, checked today and it said order acknowledged on 7th july and thats all

How can i check the Order ?
@JP

Yes, and it Said items shipped, so i guess the stuft will arive in 6 weeks^^

As far as I Know, you can't check your Order. You have to wait for your Order Updates via Email.
if you go to you receipt the emailed you there is a link in the email
For me the merchandise was free but I didn't get any mail yet also I Ordered it at the same day when they wrote the block
I got my package last saturday :D (Germany) some of my friends got theirs on last wednesday o.O so the shipping is really quick ^^
Still don't have mine, and it's meant to have been shipped 2 weeks ago!  :(
no mail what's wrong?

Also got no mail...

But I'm sure, that I ordered it...

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service